"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

New in Houston

BuddhaSMASH

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2003
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Tennessee
Well, I just moved to Houston and I need some ideas on where to meet ppl. If any of U guys are from Houston and know where I can go to meet friends/chicks lemme know :)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

123guy

Don Juan
Joined
May 24, 2003
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Location
Hong Kong
Might wanna try to get out of Houston and go over to South Carolina and tap some of those hot blonde asses.
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Stuff off the top of my head.

Clubs
Bars
Join a sports group ie basketball, soccer blahblah.
Book club :)
Become a bartender - meet lotsa new people.

So yeah, just go out there and be social! :D
 

BuddhaSMASH

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2003
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Tennessee
It's not actually Houston, persay. I live in Katy
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
i have a friend that was a underage bartender

best money youll ever make and so so many woman that just fling to you
 

toot86

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2002
Messages
325
Reaction score
0
Location
Beverlly hills
LETS CLUB

Iam around Houston and go to the clubs all the time you should be my wingman !! We could go in your ride or mine.. wich ever is the best
 
Top