Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New here.... My story, and some tips

stormwriter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey everybody! I just discovered the forum a few days ago. Like the usual AFC, i'm trying to make a change in my dealing with relationships. I've had it getting dumped for being too nice, too boring, or even worse: getting taken advantage of for being too nice.
I've been thinking about my experiences with women, and i'm embarrased how i acted. I had a pretty damn good run of going from one hot woman to another, but each ended in dumping, being used, rejection, and pain. I've found the hottest chicks i dated, (all about 9.5's) caused me the most pain:

- one screwed me out of TENS OF THOUSANDS of dollars. I won a lawsuit against her, and now i'm trying to collect my money.

- another one was gaga over her studly, bad boy ex-boyfriend who dumped her four months prior

- another one dumped me after almost four months, saying she didn't want to be in a relationship, and wanted to be friends... ugh...

- one girl i was totally convinced we were going to be a couple. She was unbelievably attractive to me, like a hotter Jennifer Anniston. Well, i got too confident and careless, and told her about the ex girlfriend that burned me for thousands, and this new chick bailed a couple days later.

- and the last one, she flirted with me, showed interest, and we made out twice, but she said she shouldn't have led me on, and just wants to be friends. Meanwhile she's f**king a bad boy that she KNOWS already has a girlfriend.

OK, I DO HAVE SOME GOOD TIPS THAT WORKED FOR ME THOUGH.

I SWEAR TO GOD, the "not complimenting them" advice totally works. I know its sooooooo counter-intuitive, but it works. One of the hottest chicks i had ever been with, i didn't compliment her for several days. I finally gave her a compliment and she said, "do you realize that's the first compliment you have ever given me? I was begin to wonder if you even liked me, or if you thought i was attractive..."
That ABSOLUTELY raised her interest level!!!

On the first date with that same girl, after the date she asked for a hug, and i said, "ok, just a hug." and after she hugged me, she kissed me. Well, the next day i got an email from her, and she said this:
"I feel like maybe you felt some pressure or something at the end of the night, I didn't expect that you kiss me, I wanted you to, you said "hug"(implying that's it, courtesy), and I hate that feeling after the fact that you might have felt obligated or something? So just know that whatever happens now is cool, K?"

BIG TIME POINTS THERE FOR PLAYING IT COOL, especially since she has had countless impatient, low self-control guys fall all over her. Remember, she was probably a 9.6 out of 10.
I KNOW YOU ARE DYING TO TOUCH/KISS HER, BUT BE DIFFERENT AND HOLD OUT! IT WORKS!

This one is from the David D. mentality of busting on them:

OK, one girl i dated acted upper class. She used to date a BILLIONAIRE! I would use this high pitched, rich old lady voice to tease her. I would say things like, "i will not drink TAP water..." or "How DARE you take me to a chain restaurant!" It's funny, cause the women realize how snooty they are being. It's also fun for me, cause i constantly have to come up with new material, with that rich voice, to tease them.

Another one, involving high pitched chick voices and acting, is to imitate her and her friends talking, with the woman being right there. Do something like this:

her: "What's he look like?"
her friend: "he's ok. He's got big muscles though..."
her: "really? Is he rich?"
her friend: "Yeah."
her: "what kind of car does he drive?"
her friend: "a Volvo..."

You kind of have to see it, but its fun to come up with skits to tease them and make them look stupid and superficial. It's like a comedy show. I LOVE using that high pitched female voice. I work at an all-female high school, so i also use the voice to crack up the kids and say stuff like, "Brittany, did you watch Dawson's Creek last night, Oh My god, i can't believe Ashley kissed Stephan!"

The next one that for some reason works wonders with women that think they are smart. I emailed her and said, "I've never heard you talk about any recent world events; you care more about what outfits you look cute in..." It was just a passing comment, but her reaction was priceless. She couldn't disagree though!

OK, that's just some things that came to my mind. I've been studying like a madman trying to redevelop my repoire with women. I'm better than average looking, probably about a 9 out of 10, but i still find a way to ruin everything with BIG MOUTH and being way too nice!

Oh, another tip: PLEASE, JUST DON'T TALK ABOUT ANY OTHER FEMALE. Don't talk about ex's. IT NEVER WORKS IN YOUR FAVOR. You can't believe how many times i've screwed this one up. I think (in my own head) that the pure entertainment value of my story will overcome the fact that i'm telling a story about an ex, but in the end, it does more harm than good. You wouldn't believe how many times i've said something about another woman WHILE I'M TALKING TO A NEW WOMAN, and after i'm done, the phone is silent, while the woman sits there wondering why in the HELL did i just tell her that????

Oh, and another tip: BREAK A DATE WITH A WOMAN ONCE IN AWHILE. I did it cause i was really tired and grumpy one day. The girl had a high Interest Level, so it didn't ruin anything. She actually called her best friend and said, "Cameron broke a date with me!" and her friend said, "Cool!" and this girl said, "I know!" Her friend said COOL because it showed that i'm not a puss.

OK, i better end this. I can't wait to talk to you guys, and continue learning about these nutty, fickle women!!!

Stormwriter