"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

New girls best friend said something odd

dillin

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 7, 2004
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
I was at a party last night and this girl I know hooked me up with her best friend and we hit it off well and we talked on the phone and we have been going out since but right after we met each other her best friend was telling me how she is totally pysched out about meeting me and how i called her and everything but then she told me "so did you talk about being boyfriend/girlfriend?" and I was like "uhh you just dont talk about that. This girl has only had 1 boyfriend before and her friend who she hooked me up with has never had a boyfriend before eather so they dont have much experience.

Also the other day I was talking to this chicks boyfriend who is my friend and he knows the girl im seeing now and he told me how her friend was telling him how she really likes me but doesnt know if were officially boyfriend and girlfriend yet. I'm just like "wtf is this???" the entire time.

I seriously dont even get what the hell she's talking about when she told me "did you talk about being boyfriend and girlfriend" so clue me in.

BTW these girls are both 18.

Don't worry though in the meantime I'm seeing 2 other girls so atleast i dont have to worry about one-itis kicking in anytime soon.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
as i repeat what you said , "WTF is this really?"

amateurs....pfft

sounds like they dont really have much experience in the dating department. and this stuff is preetty new to them.

either that, the girl is probably crazy about u!!
 

Dark Nimbus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 20, 2002
Messages
492
Reaction score
3
Location
3110
I think it means the girl wants to be labelled your gf so when she has sex with you it's an excuse not to feel slutty. If you're already having sex with her though, I don't know.
 

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
So what's your problem? That was really easy wasnt it? Bang her.
 
Top