Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New girl "Seiko"

lucien779

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seiko is a 9. She has cute "stretched" eyes and a nice body.

I saw her studying alone last Sunday afternoon in the cafeteria. The whole place was empty so I sat down by her. I asked her why she didn't sit facing the window, since it was nice outside. I went on to make grand assumptions about her personality from the fact that she didn't sit facing the window. She laughed for a little bit, and I asked her what she was studying, how long she would be in the States for. She asked me what I was studying, and I went into my philosophy routine.

I ate quickly, took out a pen and got her to write her number on the back of the receipt, and then I left. The conversation lasted maybe 10 minutes.

I didn't call her, but thursday night, I came across her in the library. I was just reading up on some agriculture stuff, (hallucinatory tea leaves/mushrooms), and she thought that was interesting. She said she had never had any psychedilic experiences before, but that she wanted to try. I told her she didn't have to try any actual substances, and I explained how she could gain such sensations through abstract art and music and "making love." Her eyes lit up.
We walked outside together, and she said her apartment was nearbye. We walked in that direction, without actually declaring what we were doing. She wanted to know more about the psychedilic sex experiences, and well, I didn't have any, considering that I just lost my virginity about a month ago and had two other sexual experiences since then, (found the site about two months ago, I think.) but I made one up that she really liked.
We went inside her place, I only had some pu-erh tea on me, which isn't psychedelic, but I boiled some water anyway and gave her some. She was sitting on the bed drinking, and kneeled in front of her and started unbuttoning her shirt. No resistance. She put down the mug and we went on from there.

At some point her roommate came in, but was in the other room and never came in. I woke up from lying there about 11:00PM and she was asleep. I got up and left, her roommate, who was watching TV looked at me funny.

I called her Friday afternoon about 2. She asked me why I left the night before, and I didn't give her an answer. I asked her some philosophical/phsychological question about an "oceanic" feeling...(something I picked up from a Freud essay) because the answer tells me some things about her. She asked me if I loved her and I said "Your crazy." She seemed dissapointed. Then, "Well, lets meet in the park Monday afternoon, 4:00PM." She seemed a little happier now. I told her I had to go, that I had a busy night ahead of me, but that I called to see how she was doing. We said bye, and I hung up.

Last night I went to the engaged woman's house (even after all of you advised me not to, lol) and she tried everything for me to get her pregnant. First she said I didn't have to wear rubber cause it was her safe period. I told her that was bull****, that she could still get pregnant, so she said she was on the pill (just somehow didn't mention that before.) I still wore rubber. lol.

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Geez,
getting a lot of... whatever, there. I'm impressed. So easy in college, though.

MattB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if shes cute and all why didnt u contine the relationship?