Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New DJ in training

usdaprime

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello all you DJ Masters
I am new and want to leave my AFC days behind me.. I have been reading for a while. Please give me some insite into whats going on here, so I can become a DJ. There is this girl I work with she is 22 and married. I have been friends with this girl for almost a year now. The other day we was talking and she is like I am bi and starts telling me how she had these 2 girls in college. Then she tells me if I was not married I would F**K you, after that i lost it and start laughing"Not a good idea to laugh I guess" and I am like yeah right and, she says I swear to god. Of course this made my day. Then she asked why the other day I kept asking her to wear this shirt, I said because you look hot in it, she says thank you. Should I have said that? So then she tells me that her and another girl I know was talking about me at her party. I was begging her to tell me what they said "AFCish?" she then said it was about what she told me earlier That she would F**K me. She then invited me to her party she has on the weekends, I Told her I was busy which I was but ,I was not going to a party when her husband was going to be there. I don't know if I should of went though?? I don't know what to do!!! She bought me a gift for my Birthday and treats me great, so of course I want her.. Please Masters give me some insight to this so I can understand whats going on.....THANKS......

DJ Logic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, you are new at this and you are trying to bang a bisexual married chick? Sounds real complicated man. I would personally not do it because I was married once and my wife cheated on me, so I couldn't violate the karma.

Some might argue that it's the husband's fault for not keeping his woman happy, but these are just opinions, and I am straying off-topic...woops!

Next time she says she woudl totally fukk you, call her on it and tell her she is full of sh!t! Tell her she is all talk and no action and tease her for being a tease! Another way to win her over is to show her that other hot chicks want you. hmmmmm......I don't have much more advice than this because I am also new here. Hope this little bit has helped!

htemorp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Regard married chicks like underage chicks...

usdaprime

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I am not even trying to date a married woman, I don't go down like that. What I am trying to find out if I am reading this correctly. I am trying to be a real DJ:D