"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Never Listen To A Woman's Advice on Dating

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
5,682
I wrote a piece on how to spot a submissive woman years ago and I'm still getting thanked. But what do I know? I'm only a submissive whis been happily married to my Daddy Dom for ten years. You clearly don't even like women. How can you think you know them?
Am I the only one repulsed by this kind of S&M-inspired lexicon? Submissive, dominant, "Daddy Dom"... what its this, 50 Shades of Grey?? It used to be that one could use normal words like "masculine" and "feminine" and everyone understood what that meant. You didn't have to allude to some disgusting fetish to get the point across.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top