Never had a girlfriend

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, i just turned 18 and I have never had a girlfriend. I'm not a virgin though, caused I've had "flings" with 2 different girls and ended up having sex with one of them, but never had a real relationship. I really want a girlfriend badly and I'm about to go off to college next fall so that would be the perfect opportunity. Am i a total loser cause I'm going to graduate from high school without ever having a girlfriend? Any advice or tips cause I'm really getting down on myself

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think you're a total loser?

Forget that question, here is one I want you to write a detailed reply to:

Why do you want a girlfriend and why do you think you need a girlfriend?

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if u want one so bad, what the hell is stopping you from having one.

go out there and get one

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it's the fact that you think you're a loser. Keep the confidence up. I mean, you have at least gotten laid already. Go out and get one :]

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, neither have I, I'm 17 and caring less every day. Focus your life elsewhere, and happiness, and eventually chicks, will come.

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know that I do not need a girlfriend LikRetsam, I just want one badly. Why? Because I want someone that will care for me and i want someone that i can have a constant physical relationship with. I think that i would be a much happier person and enjoy life better if I did too. Am i totally wrong on this? i think the reason I don't have a girlfriend now is cause i don't really know how to meet new people all that well unless it's through a mutual friend. I'm a shy guy that has been slowly breaking out of his shell for a long time, and I have made tremendous progress from where i used to be. I just have TOO MANY girl "friends" and no girlfriend

Zwieback000

Reaction score
You're probably ugly or somewhat bad looking. :) j/k

If you are just looking to please urself, your looking for a relationship based on the wrong reasons. A relationship is created on the understanding that you guys will be there for each other, listen to each other, and care for each other. It's not a one way road here where she cares for you and you dont give a damn about her. The same reasoning goes for the physical aspect in a relationship. If you are just looking to get some "play" don't get into a relationship unless both of you understand its only a physical relationship. Unless you guys get this straight, she may truly care for you while you dont give a rats ass about her.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
after having about 3 gfs i stopped having them when i was like 14....

theres no need to have a gf to have sex...hell no and youve said it so why the hell are you worrying youre not missing out on anything by not calling some girl your girlfriend...

ive had a couple of girls just assuming they were my gfs, bc of stuff we did....if i did something wrong like flirt with another girl and if she *****ed about it im like "i never said i was your bf, stop putting words in my mouth".

gotta love that

assassin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being shy is dangerous man,

It will prevent you from having a chick.
It will prevent you from having a good job.
It will prevent you from being happy.
It will prevent you from everything!

I bet you can relate.

How many times has "being shy" prevented you from achieving what you want?

Do everything you can to destroy that shyness.

Your shy because your scared and when your scared people walk on you, especially women!

Also confidence. Build your confidence.

How you ask...

Many of the fine people on this forum have already gone through this problem. They wrote the DJ Bootcamp.

If you do everything in the DJ Bootcamp you will have destroyed your fear and built a good amount of confidence.

Click here to go to the page listing the DJ Bootcamp

With that said,
I bid you farewell.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girlfriends are a pain in the ass...

Committment is evil. Never forget this.

MusicMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Porky
Girlfriends are a pain in the ass...

Committment is evil. Never forget this.
Hail. :D

Leave commitments for when the time comes (aka. when you are more experienced.) You've never had a gf and now you're acting like you wanna get married. Worthy girls are rare my friend, and worthy-beautiful-smart-whateveryouwannacallit are probably not looking for a long term relationship.

My advice is that you can get yourself started with the basics, and work yourself from there. Make the best out of your situation. If theres a girl that you can consider lets say, a 6 (God forbid :D) but you find kind of interesting and attractive, DJ her. If it doesnt work out for any reason, look around you, women are found everywhere. Remember, this is not a win or lose kinda thing. Its about you doing what you have to do to get where you want, and having as much fun as possible on your way to the top.

And one last thing, unscrew that brain of yours and throw away that part that says "I need a girlfriend". You want a girlfriend, sure. But you certainly don't need one. This makes a biiig difference.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you read the DJ bible (top of the whole page)- good place to start!

Listen, you are not a loser. Losers stay losers. By coming to this site and trying to get help you've made the first and vital step. Congratualtions, you're on the right path.

So, let us look at your situation. You're 18, no girlfriend, had sex once, feel you are unhappy and the thing that is making you unhappy is your lack of a girlfriend. The piece of the jigsaw that you are missing is this elusive girlfriend.

Wrong.

You will soon realise that you are looking for a reason you are unhappy. "No girlfriend" is the answer you've struck on, but I can tell from the brief amount that you've written that the real problem is YOU. Let me let you in on a little secret: Society is wrong about a lot of things, and doesn't have the balls to be right about most things. Your problem is your personality. You are shy, and we're not going to get caught up in *****-ass wet talk about this, BEING SHY IS LIKE BEING CRIPPLED. A lot of people say that being shy is like being blonde or brown haired, like being black or white. This is the truth: Being shy and being confident is like having no legs and being healthy, respectively. Shyness is a disease, a disease that needs to be cured.

Confident people get life, shy people get ****.

If you need any more drive to get you to sort this out, concider the words of the **** in South Park: The Movie...

"Just act confident, chicks dig confidence!"

Amen to that...

Reaction score
take up smoking crack cocaine instead, It won't give you as many headaches.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LikRetsam
Do you think you're a total loser?

Forget that question, here is one I want you to write a detailed reply to:

Why do you want a girlfriend and why do you think you need a girlfriend?
Golden stuff here.

Get the exact reasons, as best as you can determine, as to why having a girlfriend would make your life 'so much better' and what you are looking for in a woman, and how this would make YOU feel better.

You need to find out what the driving issue is behind this.

Let me put this another way: do you just want more attention from the women, or something long term, or something just to get experience with women? Ask yourself the tough questions.

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
or is it something you want to impress other guys and improve your social status since 'everybody has one'?

MusicMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by gav
or is it something you want to impress other guys and improve your social status since 'everybody has one'?
great point there gav. i think you hit the right spot :)

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well if it was gav says just bull**** around, ur single while the rest of your m8s r bbeing dragged out shopping ur out having fun. You are in a lucky free position and emphasise that to them if that is the reason.