Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nervous on phone.. but DJ when eyes to eyes

Ser_i

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this girl 2 weeks ago. while clubbing, first week she didn't wanna give me her phone number so I demanded her e-mail so she'd feel more safe with someone as dangerous as me, the next week in the club, she walks up to me, and asks me why I didn't e-mail her, anyway I talked with her for about an hour spread out over the entire night, eventualy she asked my number, and she wanted to give me hers. I told her I'd see her number once she calls me.

anyway the thing is I've talked with her multiple times on the phone and she is showing interest.. a lot. but i'm pritty much ignoring her in social places. I've invited her twice.. 1st time to have a drink somewhere with friends and all ( group of 7 people) and the next day at a little home party, I've ignored her almost all evening, in the end I bring her home, everythign is fine suddenly she starts complaining about things, anyway We make out for about 20 minutes, but get interrupted like 3 times (my friends calling me)

the thing is I'm getting nervous when I'm on the phone with her, I need to see her to remain confident ofmyself.. I need eye contact.. how do I solve this problem ?

stormwriter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple.

DON'T TALK ON THE PHONE.

Or just keep the time on the phone to a minimum. If she notices you are gunshy about talking on the phone as much as you used to be, just tell her "i would prefer to see the person i'm talking to.."

I think of my absolute WORST mistakes with women - that have cost me some of the best looking chicks ever - and they all had to do with talking on the phone, and telling them something STUPID.

I think what you are feeling is true: It's easy to DJ in real life. With the phone, you feel you have to put on even more of a show, to make up for the fact that you can't see each other, etc.

Next time i get a hot chick on the line, i'm going to throw my phone out of the goddamn window.

Ser_i

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't realy explain why it is. but a silence in a situation where you are face to face I can fill up with eye contact or kino , but on the phone.. silence :S it makes me insecure.

I called her today inviting her to have a drink, cause I was going with a few friends to have drink. I first asked her how she was doing, and after that I told her that the girls who were present yesterday at that little party thought she's a nice girl, and wanted her to come along aswell...

she responded with, I am preparing for my meeting tomorrow (new school intake talk?) I know it's true, and she has to prepare on the last minutes however. I did not ask much after that.. infact, I sad.. True, you have bussy night, I'll be out having fun, I'll cya later.. and just hang up.. not even waited for a responce from her..

goood or badddd ??

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ser_i
I can't realy explain why it is. but a silence in a situation where you are face to face I can fill up with eye contact or kino , but on the phone.. silence :S it makes me insecure.

I called her today inviting her to have a drink, cause I was going with a few friends to have drink. I first asked her how she was doing, and after that I told her that the girls who were present yesterday at that little party thought she's a nice girl, and wanted her to come along aswell...

she responded with, I am preparing for my meeting tomorrow (new school intake talk?) I know it's true, and she has to prepare on the last minutes however. I did not ask much after that.. infact, I sad.. True, you have bussy night, I'll be out having fun, I'll cya later.. and just hang up.. not even waited for a responce from her..

goood or badddd ??
ummm... horrible... if she didn't offer another time to go out, she's not interested. MOVE ON. don't flame her like that.

stormwriter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ser_i:

When making dates with a chick, once you ask her to do something, SHUT UP, and wait for her answer. ANYTHING OTHER THAN "YES" is a NO.

The only caveat is if she says, "I can't make it on so-and-so day, but how about so-and-so at so-and-so o'clock?" (counter-offer)

It's cool, cause once you know that secret, there's no more guessing about whether she's interested in you. It's that simple.

A woman is programmed to never say the word NO. They think we'll kill ourselves if they tell us NO.

Doc Love rules.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, I know this girl who says no all the time, and sometimes she gives some stupid sounding reason, but if you knew her well, you'd know that she's sincere about it, even though the reasons are stupid.

I'm sure it's different depending on the girl.