Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Negative Traits: Need ways to get rid of them.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rudy_TubeSteak said:
There was a time when my ex (I was seeing her at that time but heading towards being serious) went out with her workmate clubbing(a bi girl who wants to sleep wit her, I didnt like her at all). They met these apparent "cool" guys while they were out. They appear friendly and stuff and there's FIVE of them

And then she tells me that she and her friend went over to their house because they "appeared" ok and seemed nice.WTF!!! They were there overnight until 9am in the morning. She told me that she said that no funny business and of course the guys would said no way. How f*ckin naive is that!
Dude, you're wayy too naive. Wake the hell up.

One of the biggest red flags for cheating is a girl going clubbing...WITHOUT you.

There's been several threads on that here already.

Only time girls do that is if they're planning on cheating. "Girls' Night Out" = Sluts Night Out.

Doesn't matter if they actually do or not - you don't bait your hook and drop line in the water unless you're trying to catch fish. And it's only a matter of time before they catch one. So, that's a huge offense whether they actually hooked up some night or not. Either way - the intent is still there.

And if she SLEPT OVER with a bunch of guys??? HELLOOO???

Remember, girls don't let go of one branch until they grab another first (and that takes a bit of time). So, she's going to start looking and planning her escape route somewhat BEFORE she actually bails out.

I think the older you get and the more you see this behavior spread around, the less attached you will get to women.

H8 WOMEN, LUV PUZZY! :rockon: