Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Neediness

No Escape

Don Juan
Reaction score
Something I was thinking about......

I always make sure i never come off to women as needy for sex cause i know where it'll most likely get me(nowhere)...but I'd like to know why a lot of women see "neediness" or "desperateness" as something negative. Aren't we all needy for things, isn't that part of being human?? When we're thirsty, we're needy for a drink, when we're hungry, we're needy for food, when freezing, we're needy for warmth, right?? So then why in the illogical woman's eye's is it looked down upon to be needy or desperate for sex??? I don't look down upon women who are needy or desperate to get laid, why should I??

Reaction score
Think of it at a deeper more natural level - women need and depend upon men for their survival - and men are made with more of an independent nature!! They see "needy" as womanly"!! Men can survive on their own aside the procreation part!!:rolleyes:

Jon E

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by No Escape
but I'd like to know why a lot of women see "neediness" or "desperateness" as something negative.
You're joking right?

Do you need someone to talk to you every day? Do you need to have someone to spend time with you every single day? Do you need someone to go with you when you go shopping? Do you need someone to help you pick out your clothes?

Some guys do, and that's not a good thing.

People dont like it when others emotionally lean on them. It reminds them of their own weaknesses and insecurities.

No Escape

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Neediness

Originally posted by Jon E
You're joking right?

Do you need someone to talk to you every day? Do you need to have someone to spend time with you every single day? Do you need someone to go with you when you go shopping? Do you need someone to help you pick out your clothes?

Some guys do, and that's not a good thing.

People dont like it when others emotionally lean on them. It reminds them of their own weaknesses and insecurities.
When i say "neediness", i'm referring to "sex".

No Escape

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Think of it at a deeper more natural level - women need and depend upon men for their survival - and men are made with more of an independent nature!! They see "needy" as womanly"!! Men can survive on their own aside the procreation part!!:rolleyes:
When i say "needy" and "desperate", i mean it in terms of "sex"

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you "need" sex, you must not get enough regularly. Therefore, nobody is really giving you sex. So, logically, something must be wrong with you, since nobody else will give you sex.

That's the thought process that neediness cultivates. Avoid neediness at all costs.

No Escape

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Come on dude, this whole "women need and depend upon men for survival" is a hunk of sh*t. I can't believe how such stupid old world mentality STILL exists:rolleyes: Women love to use this excuse so they can sit on their f**king asses all day, put on their make-up and take long strolls through the mall, while cheating left and right on their boyfriends/husbands. Truth is, women can survive perfectly on their own and make a living on their own without the help of any man, and they know it.

Last edited:

No Escape

Don Juan
Reaction score
Perfect example...look at the animal kingdom...all females within the animal kingdom do the hunting and are the providers. Prooves they don't need the males around to provide the food for themselves or their young....so anyone who see's only the male species as the "provider", can throw such nonsense out the window.

No Escape

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Deadly_Assassin
lol is this the femenist discovery channel? mate I love watching documentaries about animals especially lions. The Alpha Male Lion is the leader of his tribe. He has other male lions in his tribe which might be his sons or his brothers. He has a pack of females and must always mate with him whenever he wants them to and they must be submissive to him or be killed. He is also goes hunting for food with his other male buddies. The female lions help out in the hunting but do not lead it. And the young ones watch and learn till they are old enough to join.

The Alpha Male lion is incharge of the protection of his tribe. He must protect them from other Male Lions who will try to take over his tribe. There does come a time when the Alpha male loses a fight for his tribe. Either he is driven away or he is killed along with his other buddies. After this the New Alpha in charge goes around killing all the cubs. The females do not put up a fight for their cubs because they know they will meet the same fate. Instead they are to get ready for mating.
Maybe the male lion is in charge, never heard or read about that though. Point is, is that the female species whether human or animal, can still provide for themselves on their own and live perfectly fine.

No Escape

Don Juan
Reaction score
Back in the day, women didn't have much opportunity throughout the world, and as a result had no choice but to depend on men for their survival. That I acknowledge. But times have now changed and women almost have as much equal opportunity as men, especially in the U.S. and Europe. The "women need men to survive" thing has turned into nothing more than a "trend". It has become an excuse for women who wanna sit back all day and take advantage of men, while driving their SUV's and talking on their cell phones.

No Escape

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Luveno
If you "need" sex, you must not get enough regularly. Therefore, nobody is really giving you sex. So, logically, something must be wrong with you, since nobody else will give you sex.

That's the thought process that neediness cultivates. Avoid neediness at all costs.
Yeah, but let's face it, most of the time it's not cause something is "wrong" with you, it's because women have placed so many limitations on what's "cool" behavior and what's not. To get laid, you must say all the right things, one little fvck up, and it could be all over. Men are put under A LOT of pressure when interacting with women. When talking to a woman, men gotta say things this way, that way, yada yada yada...what the fvck??

The_Becoming

Don Juan
Reaction score
[The "women need men to survive" thing has turned into nothing more than a "trend". [/B]
What are u talking about... for millions of years women depended on men for survival as men depended on women for their role in raising the next generation. Only recently has society changed to the point where women can fend for themselves, but millions of years of instints run deep. If a woman see's you as a needy AFC who can't take of his own needs, much less hers, then you have no shot with her.

No Escape

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Becoming
What are u talking about... for millions of years women depended on men for survival as men depended on women for their role in raising the next generation. Only recently has society changed to the point where women can fend for themselves, but millions of years of instints run deep.
That's what I said. But some women, maybe many, still insist men have to "take care" of them eventhough she can perfectly take care of herself, now that she's considered an equal and has almost just as many rights and opportunity as men.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, but let's face it, most of the time it's not cause something is "wrong" with you, it's because women have placed so many limitations on what's "cool" behavior and what's not. To get laid, you must say all the right things, one little fvck up, and it could be all over. Men are put under A LOT of pressure when interacting with women. When talking to a woman, men gotta say things this way, that way, yada yada yada...what the fvck??
Sure, but thats not neediness. Here's the train of thought that girls have:

"Oh, hes coming off desperate. That means he doesn't get a lot of sex. ....if he doesn't get a lot of sex, that means not many girls find him appealing. Therefore, there must be something wrong with him. I will deny him sex."

Its as simple as that.

Reaction score
Come on dude, this whole "women need and depend upon men for survival" is a hunk of sh*t. I can't believe how such stupid old world mentality STILL exists:rolleyes: Women love to use this excuse so they can sit on their f**king asses all day, put on their make-up and take long strolls through the mall, while cheating left and right on their boyfriends/husbands. Truth is, women can survive perfectly on their own and make a living on their own without the help of any man, and they know it.
Women "want and need" the masculine nature that men bring - I am not referring to our money!! :rolleyes:

When a man is "needy", even for sex, it looks desperate and out of a man's character!!

tatlongxxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women "want and need" the masculine nature that men bring - I am not referring to our money!!

What if they also depend on money?
because their father spoil them, always giving whatever they want. Their father sucks!

Wal Doe

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's this simple-women are very needy and would rather have someone more emotionally stable than them. best thing to do? yeah-we're all needy-but don't show it to them til' they ask you why ur so cold and aloof-then release the waterworks if ya' feel like it. ****.