"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Need to up my game

andy87

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2015
Messages
79
Reaction score
38
Age
38
Good day folks, looking for advice regarding my social Game, the reason for this is for the last few years I have improved my fitness, finances and I know my smv has went up. The problem I am having as I just don't seem to meet a lot of women in my day to day life, I go to work which is male oriented, before covid when I went out on a sat night I could meet women most nights but that's the only time I am meeting women, I really think I need to work on the social side of my life I go to the gym and see women there but it's not ideal place for chit chat, anyone else been through this what did they change was thinking about a new hobby or some sort of meet up group thanks andy
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top