I have been casually dating this girl (HB8) off and on know for several months but I am stumped by her behavior. I am at the point know in deciding whether to pursue something worthwhile or just cut the rope so to speak.
Facts:
1. She is a Colombian hottie I met at a club a while back. Got her number and ended up meeting for some drinks several weeks later. A little kino but no kiss close(just did not feel the vibe). She also offered to pay for her drinks.
2. I asked her out on a second date a week later in which she gladly agreed. Kino was more intense. I gave her a message in my car (which she seemed to enjoy) and we discussed many things for almost an hour. During this time I tried to kiss her on the mouth but she coyly turned her face and said that she needed to know me better before taking things further.
3. She passes by my house (her suggestion) the next day and we watch a little tv. I get closer to her on my couch and start playing with her hair and basically try to get her hot. She does not deny my touching her, but when I go for the kiss again and try to escalate things sexually, she again tells me that she is not ready to go there yet (sex). Based on what she told me, it seems that she had been hurt in past relationships and wants to take things slow. Also, she is a church/shy girl type and I confirmed this when on the following week she invited me to her house and I noticed that she had a bible laying on her bed which pretty much indicated to me that I was not going to get laid that day. She also invited me to go to church on several occassions.
4. Other than the fact that she is not ready to get sexual yet, she is pretty consistent in showing interest in me (i,e returns all phone calls, accepts all dates, shows genuine interest in knowing me, etc.). I also entertained the thought that this girl is a professional dater, but she does not meet the profile because she never insists on going out to expensive places and when we have gone out she has offered to pay.
What gives here? Do you think I am being played or is she just trying to take things slow on her timetable? Also last week, she called me and said that she wanted to see me. She met me at the bookstore where I was when she called. But then after about 30 minutes she said that she had to leave for some unspecified reason and then kissed me on the cheek and left. ????????
I suspect that she is playing some kind of hard to get Rules games on me. But I haved decided that I will not be a pawn in such games and have cut off all contact (ganji games) to see whether she comes around and finally gives me pvssy.
What do you think?
Facts:
1. She is a Colombian hottie I met at a club a while back. Got her number and ended up meeting for some drinks several weeks later. A little kino but no kiss close(just did not feel the vibe). She also offered to pay for her drinks.
2. I asked her out on a second date a week later in which she gladly agreed. Kino was more intense. I gave her a message in my car (which she seemed to enjoy) and we discussed many things for almost an hour. During this time I tried to kiss her on the mouth but she coyly turned her face and said that she needed to know me better before taking things further.
3. She passes by my house (her suggestion) the next day and we watch a little tv. I get closer to her on my couch and start playing with her hair and basically try to get her hot. She does not deny my touching her, but when I go for the kiss again and try to escalate things sexually, she again tells me that she is not ready to go there yet (sex). Based on what she told me, it seems that she had been hurt in past relationships and wants to take things slow. Also, she is a church/shy girl type and I confirmed this when on the following week she invited me to her house and I noticed that she had a bible laying on her bed which pretty much indicated to me that I was not going to get laid that day. She also invited me to go to church on several occassions.
4. Other than the fact that she is not ready to get sexual yet, she is pretty consistent in showing interest in me (i,e returns all phone calls, accepts all dates, shows genuine interest in knowing me, etc.). I also entertained the thought that this girl is a professional dater, but she does not meet the profile because she never insists on going out to expensive places and when we have gone out she has offered to pay.
What gives here? Do you think I am being played or is she just trying to take things slow on her timetable? Also last week, she called me and said that she wanted to see me. She met me at the bookstore where I was when she called. But then after about 30 minutes she said that she had to leave for some unspecified reason and then kissed me on the cheek and left. ????????
I suspect that she is playing some kind of hard to get Rules games on me. But I haved decided that I will not be a pawn in such games and have cut off all contact (ganji games) to see whether she comes around and finally gives me pvssy.
What do you think?