"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Need suggestions how to playfully "punish" this girl.

Shag&Brag

New Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Age
31
Scenario: I am lying hungover in bet from last night, and feel that I need to cancel 2nd date I have planned in 3 hours, so i do. Girl starts sending selfies, i compliment how sexy she looks, and she send me her home address with text "Come over. i will make you feel better". I agree. 5 minutes later she says, that she is sorry, but her roommate came back from long shift and went to sleep, so she don't want to make a lot of noise and "sorry for only turning you on". I respond with only "I will punish you" (I was thinking thank God, because a was soooo hung over). She start to send me naughty pictures, and i am telling, that she is just making things worse, and now she is only on 1st punishment level, but if she continues, I will punish her more. She continues, and ended up on 3rd imaginary punishment level.

Side note (you may skip this part, because it has nothing to do with my question): What was pretty sleek, was when she send me pictures, I kept increasing the punishment level. 1.4, then 1.6 then 1.7 and so on. but to keep things more interesting, a few times, when she send my picture, I would make up some excuse, that her face looks weird, and lowered the punishment level. Worked like charm. After those remarks every next picture was waaayy more daring. And she became super submissive and send me pictures, where I told her how to look, and it never was "quite right". Thus in the end only lvl 3 not 10, that she insisted, she would be able to get to.

The problem: Need suggestions on how to punish her. My idea for level 3 is to bend her over my lap, and spank her ass with a belt. If she seems in to it, than expose her ass from pants and slap her ass with my bare hand. Hard. Need ideas for level 1 and level 2, so it escalates to level 3 what would be the spanking. Keep in mind, this would be our 2nd date and on the first date I got only a kiss with no tongue. I tried, but she is playing hard to get. I am playing as well.

For answers, as always, thanks in advance.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top