Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

need somw more help

hummer47

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have read the bible and i cant find anything that relates to my problem so bare with me...

I am a new DJ and am a sophmore in high school, heres the situation: In my second period theres this chick that i like, i have just started talking to her recently and i want to get her phone number. i talk to her sometimes but i always have to talk to her, she has'nt really started a convorsation with me. I am pretty sure she likes me because whenever were talking she smiles and looks into my eyes. now i know this does'nt exactly means she likes me and it pi$$es me off that she never starts a convorsation with me. Anyway whenever i go in for her number she starts talking to this other guy (i think she likes him) and i just say **** it and i dont get her number because i can never find a right time to get it. this has happened to me twice now and i am getting pretty sick of it. should i even waste my time on her or move on to the next?

thanks to all!!

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all.. learn 2 spell

If you wait for the right time it will NEVER happen, who cares if she's with the other guy Fk him, make eye contact go near her start a convo. Introduce yourself to her and ask her open ended questions, and last, ask her for her number. NEVER GIVE HER YOUR NUMBER!! wait 3 or 4 days to call and ask her out on a date. Simple as that.

PS. oh yeah, before you post questions like this..all the help can be found in the DJ bible

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sh*t. I've seen one too many situations where a guy's thinking of nexting a chick it's not even funny. Dude, you're considering just moving on from here when you've made absolutely no effort to get things right. Allow me to give you some advice...

Why don't you lose the p*ssy routine, ask the girl for her number, take her out a few times, f*ck her, and then have a real problem arise in which you may consider moving on? Seriously, just ask her. It's as simple as that.

DX_Flyer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Heres a step by step run-down.

1) grow some balls
2) examine ur suspect
3) walk towards her
4) talk with her

Now why the fvck are u gonne next her when u havent even tried anything? Wats the worst that can happen? its not like she'll scream and run away.

hummer47

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the advice guys...