“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

need some help....

neonlimited

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 29, 2004
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Location
IL
ive got a friend whos got a girlfriend... and shes cool and all and really attractive, i dont think that hes right for her at all!! when i hang out with them i become attracted to her!! well today we hung out 1on1, and flirted a little, i didnt wanna flirt with her too much cuz she might tell her boyfriend... but what are some things i can do to tell her im interested without getting her boyfriend mad or soemthing she wont tell her b/f ? thanks
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Jack McCrack

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2004
Messages
254
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
Oregon
If this guy is really your friend, then remove these feelings immediately.

No girl is worth losing a friend over.
 

xhikari

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2004
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
EARTH 2045 AD
Ur Pals are more important man
Don't f**k up a friend just for a woman....it's never worth it
 
Top