Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need some help...

Iceman851

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was talking to the best friend of a girl that I have been hanging out with a little bit lately. She said that this girl I hang out with gets annoyed really easy.

Now this girl is willing to hangout with me, and always laughs at my jokes does that mean she is annoyed with me at all.

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't let it deter you. Just get the number though. Try to limit conversation. But yeah, I know plenty girls like that, so be wary.

Iceman851

Don Juan
Reaction score
So even though this girl hangs out with me and always laughs at my jokes doesnt me she isnt annoyed with me...

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry about it, her best friend didn't even say she is annoyed by you directly. If the girl is still sending you signs of high interest then don't worry about it. Have confidence in the fact that a girl would like to spend time with you without being annoyed. Don't sweat over the lil' things, it's unnecessary stress.

Iceman851

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well this girl always cracks up and laughs quite a bit when she is around me.

And me and her have done things before with it just being me and her.

Green Curse

Don Juan
Reaction score
this girl obviously likes you ASK HER OUT (if you so desire) i mean her friend tell you she gets annoyed easily and she doesnt get annoyed by you at all and always laffs at your jokes! put 2 + 2 together man!
also keep in mind her friend isn't going to tell you she likes you cos she is gonna be more loyal to her friend isnt she? i think her friend was giving you a hint without saying it strait out