Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need some help on a girl..

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaRat

Reaction score
Well, let's make it easy to understand. Girl I work with who is really pretty and really nice, well after talking to her awhile at work, asked her on a date last sunday. We went out on friday.. Ice skating then ate some ice cream. I had a really great time, I think she had a decent time too.. I'm not sure. I only got to talk to her for like 2minutes tonight at work, she said she'd hang out again sometime, wheni asked her when she replied with the great "i dont care".. Now im F'ed here..

I will probably have to work all this weekend, meaning i might not be able to hang out with her unless she can go out on schoolnights. I told her i would call her this week.. So I need to do that, but when does everyone think i should call her? I was thinking maybe tuesday, but i have no clue what to do with her if we do go out again, and on a schoolnight since she will probably have to be in early (doesnt matter for me)..

Ah well, basically i need to find out what i should talk to her about on the phone,and what i should do with her.. I need to try to really impress her, she's hands-down one of the best girls i have ever talked to. And it's hard to find ones like her, trust me i looked and im very ****ing picky.

wakeliquid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, you could use the whole school nite opportunity to meet her parents.. and just take her out for dinner... then bring her back on time... that way you make a real good impression.

DaRat

Reaction score
Already met her parents 2 tiems.. Once she came in while i was working, and friday night.. So too late for that.. hehe

DreamAngel811

Banned
Reaction score
Ok this is what you do....First off call her and ask her how she's been.Then you ask her what she's doing and ask if she would like to go out and see a movie....If she says ''yes'' take her to a chick flix and act like you wanna see it.If she says ''no'' Ask her if she wan't you to come over and bring some movies...Bring Scary movies....Girls love to hang on a man when they get scard...They feel safe...And if all that fales.....Then just wait things out and see what happens...

Until then....DreamAngel811

Reaction score
Originally posted by DreamAngel811
Ok this is what you do....First off call her and ask her how she's been.Then you ask her what she's doing and ask if she would like to go out and see a movie....If she says ''yes'' take her to a chick flix and act like you wanna see it.If she says ''no'' Ask her if she wan't you to come over and bring some movies...Bring Scary movies....Girls love to hang on a man when they get scard...They feel safe...And if all that fales.....Then just wait things out and see what happens...

Until then....DreamAngel811

ok I don't know who the fvck you are or where the fvck you came from but don't ever post that bullshít advice here again. There's plenty of other sites that welcome that shít, but we don't, ok?

anyways my input is that you are being too afc on this girl and she is not liking it. Try to go out with other chicks and what not. Make her want you now, because that whole "I don't care" sounds like it was a blatent put-down.

If you don't treat this girl with an easier going attitude you will mess things up. Go out with other girls, and don't phone this chick or anything like that unless you have to. Keep encounters scarce and brief - flirt with other girls, let her see that you can have any other girl you want and she will want you to want her...if ya know what I mean.

but DO NOT become obsessed, because it sound slike ur getting a little fixation here..

Reaction score
o, and NEVER go to a movie you dont want to see. NEVER make time for a girl who wont make it for you, and NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER EVER EVER listen to a chicks advice

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay... I'm sure you are probably new here so I will go easy on you... however, just for future reference we here @ sosuave.com are not your parents nor are we paid guidance counselors so I nor will anyone else sit here and mark out your steps for you. You went out with the girl, that's good... if you couldn't tell whether or not she enjoyed herself... that's a problem. Anyway it's simple... have in mind what you want to do with her when you go out again, call her ask her to do whatever you wanted to do and that's it... get off the phone. Make the date and get off the phone. And damnit, for Christ sake's I am sick of hearing guys say, "I really want to impress her" or "She's one of the best.... blah, blah, blah." Don't worry about impressing this broad, because I guarantee that she is a dime a dozen... most girls in high school are a dime a dozen.

Now that you know what to do... do yourself a favor and go out and do it.

Closed

The Matrix: Reloaded

Status
Not open for further replies.