"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

need some help here

brad998

New Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2003
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
georgia
ok I need some help from some of you. Anyway here is the situation. This girl sit behind me last year in english seh diged me and was into me I took to long to ask her out as she said so I take it she lost intrest no big deal you know so I still talk to her but as a friend and still flirt with her for the hell of it. Now this year I flirted with her like i normaly did nothing big but just for fun and she flirts back and just seems like she likes me agian somedays she acts like this some she does but not so much its made me confused about this any help would be greatly apreaciated
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Location
hyphy bay area, ca
I'm not even going to point out the spelling errors on this one...

Read the DJ bible. This covered in nearly any article.
 

brad998

New Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2003
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
georgia
thanks and i know i dont use good grammer and i typed this up fast so i really didnt care if i spelled wrong the point is that u got the point
 
Top