Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

need some GOOD advice for V-day

James

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is this really cool chick that I know and kind of want to go out with her or hang out or something. I think valentines day is the perfect occasion but I'm not quite sure what to do. What kind of present should I get her (if any). HELP! I'm a pretty new DJ in 7th grade.

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mebbe it works on younger girls, the AFC shiet, but I don't think it can work longterm for that sort of stuff. First off, do you know her as and aqcuaintance? If not, then at least talk to her to estab. a lil rapport.
Also, I would not advise making your first move on V-Day, it's soooooo cliche and AFC. Why the hell are you gonna buy her a gift? It screams of AFC, just don't do it (unless she's your gf, then mebbe that'll be aite).

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you read the DJ bible?

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree wholeheartedly with aznbreakerjrey, going for her on V-day is too cliche and unoriginal. Try before or after the fact. As far as the gift goes, it's pretty much a no-no. Let's ponder about this. Why exactly do u want to give her a gift? so that she'll like you? (that's what most ppl would say more than likely) It pretty much just looks like u are trying to buy her affection (or try to get her to like the gifts u can give her as opposed to getting her to like you). Giving girls presents right off the bat is gold-digger bait, keep your money and spend on someone really important... like yourself, hehe. Save gifts for after you got the girl (so u know she went out with u in the first place because she liked you not because she wanted to see what else she could milk from ya) and even then try to stay away from the expensive and lean towards the ones that are more personal and original.

James

Don Juan
Reaction score
aight

I wasn't thinkin a gift gift, per se, I was thinking somethin more original and personal, ya know. AND YES, I HAVE READ THE BIBLE.

James

Don Juan
Reaction score
g

i wasn't thinking of buying her affection, just somethin good ya know.

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just make sure the gift isn't expensive. That's the most important thing. As for everything else, just be original about it.

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna tell my girlfriend "Oh...I won't be buying you anything for for Valentines day"

and I'll give her a 10 minute ride on my c-o-c-k.