Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Need some advice

Fabrizio

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2004
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Help! I need some advice

School is almost over, and I have known this senior girl for a long time, but only recently have I talked to her. I like her, I am pretty sure she likes me, what should I do to hook up with her even after school ends, and is it even worth it, cause she is going on to college and I am going to be stuck in high school. Help me out, thanks
 
Last edited:

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

assassin

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2004
Messages
117
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
California
if you want her you have to go get her man. who cares if your younger. go up and talk to her, get to know her, get her number and go from there.
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
if you're having trouble approaching her, find some common friends. start from there.
 

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
I'd just go for it dude. Because if you don't and after the summer's over and she goes to college, you'll probably wonder how it would have been if you had tried...
 
Top