Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need opinion on shoes guys...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kidman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well Im ready to buy 2 new pair of shoes...my clothing style is

TOP:T-shirts,shirts,polos all casual looking(not hiphop or metal or any of that)

Bottom:JEANS(with different navy colors)

so what shoes can go with most of my clothes...?THANKS

Ian Gots Game

Banned
Reaction score
Its all about basketball shoes. Bright white basketball shoes look awesome in jeans or shorts. Keep the shoelaces untied just to where they dont touch the ground to keep your casual look. You might want to get some Lugz also.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ian Gots Game
Its all about basketball shoes. Bright white basketball shoes look awesome in jeans or shorts. Keep the shoelaces untied just to where they dont touch the ground to keep your casual look. You might want to get some Lugz also.
When I think of those I think of 4XL shirts and pants that are 20 sizes too big. Those don't look good.

If you want good shoes that go well with khaki's/polo's get some Steve Maddens, nice sketchers, Diesels, etc.

They're pretty pricey but totally worth it.

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a pair of brown Kenneth Coles. Not only do they look incredible, but with a nice brown belt you can where almost anything and look really nice.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Just go to a shoe store and see what you like.

Cant go wrong with white on white sneakers really.

I have a couple different pairs of kicks, chucks/pumas/some wierd shoe from germany.

I prefer pumas or adidas.

Nexxus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
go with classics... they always work great with jeans, by classics I don't mean leather black shoes,
the new shoes by birdman are real nice, nearly all timberlands work well with jeans, lugz also work great, k'swiss has a few nice jean shoes, reebok classics are also great (not reebok sports shoes for tennis, ball, running etc)
what I don't reccommend you to buy are the shiny leather ones I told you about, also the sports shoes aren't what you want, only wear those in tracksuits or shorts, not jeans.

Status
Not open for further replies.