Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

need help

mikel

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read the bible and stuff, I have always checked out the forums every now and then. Cause most of the time someone is in a situation same as mine and get their questions answered.

Alright here is my situation: I was talking to this hot girl that I didn't really know in one of my new classes today. I was talking about football to my friend, She butted in and said she never understood it. but, she wouldn't mind a cute guy showing her how its played and smiled at me. I of course jumped on the oppurtunity. Invited her over to watch football with me this weekend and she said yeah she would. I know its kinda lame, but she gave me a chance and I took it.

Damn..I wasn't exactly planning it out. It just came up. What should I do? This is kind of an odd date. I am pretty sure that she doesn't care about football. Just get to know her better? Turn it into a make-out session? 3 hours is how long they usually run. Gimme some tips guys..I am looking at the bible right now trying to find something over it. Nothing so far. But this is kind of a weird scenario. Oh yeah, Im 16 and she is too. Incase it matters.

Thanks.

...*....

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just watch the game stay relaxed and let it go from there, tell her about the gmae and how it is played but don't get too into it. I think Maxium had an ARTICLE about this one time i will see if i can find it,

the lionheart

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a great idea... bringin a girl over to watch some football (as long as we don't watch them Eaglez.. I'll go crazy if they lose! lol)

Here's some things you need to clear up. Where is your family gonna be during this? It's hard to work the game and turn a 2nd quarter blowout into a halftime blow--- when you got your mom and dad chipping their piece in, your brother sittin there starin at her tits... Hard stuff.

After that, I'd cover food. Food's always one of my favorite subjects, lol. In my experiences, girls have loved it when I busted out the chef hat and whipped something up, but there's some things you need to keep in mind. Obviously, this is casual so there's no need to go cookin some big fat steak with all the trimmings, but any respectable guy doesn't serve his girl Bagel Bites. And if you're going to be serving up something that doesn't smell to great on the way back out, like tuna, onions, etc... supply some mints.

Other than that you got a sweet little hookup going on. You get to chill on a couch with yo arm around her explainin the game, showin her a little of your own game, et cetera. Have a great time.

mikel

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, parents arnt gonna be there. Yeah, I was thinking about the food. Not something really big.

Thanks for your help man.

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn't mention if this was a girl that you're really interested in or just want to become f*ck buddies with. Either way, I maintain the best way to get a girl to fall for you is cuddle with her. Hold her, that's all you've gotta do. They think it's the most romantic sh*t in the world, and it's low effort and cost from our perspective. You've already got the thing set up, the hard part is over with. Just stay calm and show her the mix of ****iness with a sense of humor.

mikel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nay, its not f*ck buddies. She is high matienance. I kind of heard she liked me before all of this.

Thanks for advice

Drug_L0rd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mikel
...I know its kinda lame, but she gave me a chance and I took it.

Damn..I wasn't exactly planning it out. It just came up. What should I do...
why would it be lame, with girls you gotta read between the lines.

she told you that "she wouldn't mind a cute guy showing her how its played and smiled [at you]", here's where you did the right thing and guess what...it came naturally. you jumped on the opportunity to take her out and you should be damn proud.

she was basically asking you to do it.

now what you do is you take her to the game, who knows she might like it. if she doesn't then just talk with her or try to even leave the game and tell her that she should come to the local park where you will show her some moves from football, like...i donno...tackling ;).

remember if you aren't having fun then neither is she.