Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

need help with passive girl

phillyX

Reaction score
w00t my first post...ive been roaming around this forum for awhile reading the many great tips from u guys but now i need some specific help.

theres this chinese girl who's lived in china all her life and she's been here in denmark for a year now(shes almost 19). ive tried a couple of things with a casual date and trying to have fun n stuff like that and tried some mild kino (accidental/incidental brushes, touching her arm, back n shoulder). ive tried moving *closer* to her just a bit more to get on a pesonal level.
but she told me that i shouldnt come too close and shouldnt touch her and i asked her if she was afraid of me or sumthing to which the reply was *but im a girl and ur a boy*.
that would seem like a natural reply since she was brought up by chinese standards but damn im kinda lost on how to get close to this girl(maybe im trying too hard...but it just doesnt seem like it...ive tried kino'ing other girls at the same pace without any problems).
i know the initial thing would be to just forget her and move on but i kinda have a hard time meeting new ppl and dont have that don juan potential yet.

im just wondering what a wise move would be to do to get her to loosen up and be more trustworthy etc.

oh and a couple of thing about her that ive noticed. ´
she's cute and she knows this and she kinda takes advantage of it. i mean during her stay here in denmark she's been to the movies 9 times and 8 of them was paid for by her friends since her excuse was she doesnt like to goto the cinema.
shes kinda poor(parents too) because she doesnt speak danish and therefore is afraid to find a job and kinda keep leeching off of ppl. i mean i havent even known her that long and she has already asked me what i should get for her b-day.

so on one hand she seems innocent ( strict chinese upbringing) and cute or whatever but on the other i cant get the image of a leecher out of my head.

any idea how i can *tell her off* and still get her attracted to me, how to get close to this girl or the last solution....forget about her and move on? last one is kiiinda hard forme since i already said i wasnt that good with meeting new ppl.

yah hope u guys can help...thx =D

Osiris7250

Don Juan
Reaction score
well it sounds like this oriental chic isnt as "innocent" as she appears because she is using you and all of your danish buddies. what you need to do is tell this chink off!!! let her know your not a ****ing bank and the world dont revolve around her yellow ass.

show some balls....ignore her for a while. this will probably catch her attention and make her want you mainly because she cant controll you.

and another thing you need to do is read the bible.... apparently you havnt. cause if you did you wouldnt be asking a question like this. while your at it maybe do a little research on what the hell kind of an upbringging she had... cause this....

*but im a girl and ur a boy*.
aint cuttin it.....

good luck with her, and hopefully you will be able to enjoy her flexibility:p

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, that's a b1tch!

her: what are you getting me for my bday?

me: a 9 inch ****.

lol jp jp.

her: what are you getting me for my bday?

me: well...you haven't really earned anything yet :WINK WINK:

or

me: sorry I coulda swore you just said, what I do I want you to get me for my bday. well....lets see...a car would be nice.....etc.

well, the second one is kinda bogus cuz she's poor and she might be like, "homo! you mocking me!"

but then again, if she's poor, why the hell is she in Denmark...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get her horny and we'll see how long her 'upbringing' stands.

phillyX

Reaction score
@Osiris: i did read the bible but i was kinda confused about this specific girl... should i treat her like a leecher despite where she comes from or not and stuff like that.

btw im a *chink* too (-_-) and its freakishly hard to try n tell her off in chinese since she doesnt know danish that well... and all her buddies over here are chinese too.

Osiris7250

Don Juan
Reaction score
wether or not to treat her like a leecher is you decision. if she flirts with you or shows signs that she actually likes you then i would just laugh and make a C&F comment when she asks for stuff.....take AFK's advice; say somethin like...
well...you haven't really earned anything yet :WINK WINK:
if she shows no intrest in you besides your wallet, treat her like a leecher... infact next her.

oh and no offence with the chink thing heh heh