Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need help with girl!

acooljay

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so I finally met this girl I wanted to talk to and heres how it went: Me: Hi my name is _______ and her:Hi my name is _____ and I said nice to meet you and she said the same thing and before I could say anything else she walked off. I mean I was about to ask her what school she goes to and stuff. is this common for girls to do this I mean because this happend before too when I was talking to this other girl one time and my sister also did the same thing too when she met this boy. So when I see her again what do I say to her to get her to like me as a friend? Please help! thanks.

kossalex

Don Juan
Reaction score
eye-full...

could it be that you were to direct? you greeted her like she was a lawyer or something

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sell yourself brother! Give her a reason to want to know you better...and she will. Ask her something that she can't say 'yes' or 'no' to, and DO NOT start by giving her your name. You can ask for that later. Don't get discouraged, just change your technique a bit.

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time don't greet with the crappy lameness that is asking her name and telling her yours. Your a DJ, you're not boring. Just make a comment/small compliment and then open her an open question.

Example:

You: "Wo, that is one cool ring, where dya get it?"
Her: (Happy and smiling)"Thanks! I got it blah blah blah"

Keep it going, stay confident, get in some kino (shake her hand or in the example ask if you can see her ring and then hold her hand whilst you look at it) and if she hasn't already asked you your name just look in her purty eyes and ask "i didn't catch your name".

Don't make it too formal and after a couple of mins # close, call 3 days later, set up the date, break it early, call again 2 days later, set up another one, take her back to yours and give her the most amazing experience she will ever have. ;)