Need Help! What is going on?

dock_mike

Reaction score
Hi there,

Can anyone give me an advice on the following situation? Please??

Everything started about a year ago at my family reunion. My cousin's wife sat right next to me at the dinner table and about an hour later I felt someone looking at me, but I couldn't figure out who it was. Minutes later, I looked up at the display cabinet across the table and yes, I saw her (my cousin's wife) looking at me through the mirror inside the display cabinet. She did this a few more times throughout the night.

Weeks later, at a family party, we both made eye contact for what seem to be en eternity, then she smiled, so I smiled back then she looked away. Throughout the night I caught her looking at me a few times. She also kept walking by me and by the end of the night she sat right by my side.

When she looks at me I noticed her pupils dilate and sometimes they shine, also her stand is more firm, like her chest expands and her stomach is drawn in. She also plays with her hair.

Over the 5 past months, whenever there is an opportunity to stare at each other, we do just that.
We keep eye contact for seconds (and I mean 6 or 7 seconds), then she gives me the "come here" look, you know, the "I want you to..." well, you know...

The crazy thing about all this is that I now need to look at her, to look deep into her eyes...why?
Whenever we keep eye contact I feel the need to just go up to her and give her a kiss...(Is that what she wants?) Why is this happening to me?... Is there an explanation for this?

Please help!!

Mike

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She wants you BIGTIME without a question of a doubt, try initiate some conversation with her you and her seem to have a silent conversation, soon she will loose interest in you and see you as a boring looser, go up 2 her before its too late and you say your cousin's wife? Before kissing her...be a gentlemen and ask her whats going on between the 2 of you? She might blow you away with "WTF YOU TALKING ABOUT" but if you dont approach her you will NEVER know.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's called mutually assured attraction (i coined this term :) - anyway, you both like each other alot, in a deeper sense.

The same thing is going on with me. A girl and i do this but she has a boyfriend, but feel the oppurtunity is definitely there.

The girl in your situation is married, and something tells me if she has eyes for someone else it isn't going to last. Start a convo with her and find out how tight her marriage is.

dock_mike

Reaction score
I see her about once or twice a month and everytime we talk we are always jocking and playing, nothing serieous. But then again, we've never had the opportunity of being alone.

Someone mention to me that she had dreams about me and I've been wanting to ask her about her dreams, but i have not have the chance to do so.

OK...so, Is it normal of me to feel a rush of wanting to give her a kiss and/or look deep into her eyes?

Everytime she gives me that look.....man.

dock_mike

Reaction score
Does anybody have any more suggestion on this situation?

I wish women would write some comments or ideas about this problem? I'd like to know if they have been in this situation and what do they usually end up doing about it?

TizZle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lose, Lose situation ? Would you try to take your friend's girl? But then again this is "family" which is more important. End of Story. Hook up with other girls there's a ton more out there. But hey they might get divorced and she might have a chance of hooking up with you after but in the meantime dont focus on her.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget about this.

It's a losing proposition.

Your going to fvck around on your cousin?

You need a relaity check my friend.

There are millions of girls out there - don't fvck over your family for some pvssy.