Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need Help On Date Cancellations.

Fantasy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven’t been here for a while. I have been in a couple of LTRs but back in a rut again. I have this situation with a chic I met a little over a month ago at a club. We danced and had a great time. It seem like she couldn’t stop grinding up on me the whole nite.. I set up a miniature golf/lasertag date with her a few days later. We had fun and drank afterwards then she had to leave for a prior engagement with her friends. She told me about this before I set up the date.

She called me about a week later. I then set up a date with her for that following Friday. She called on the day of the date about 30 minutes before we were supposed to meet up and claimed that her babysitter for her 6-year-old son never showed up so she couldn’t leave but asked for an alternative day. I set one up for the Tuesday of the following week.

We went to check out a movie I had been wanting to see. When she saw me, she initiated a hug and we went on to enjoy the movie and poked fun at it and laughed. I walked her to her car afterwards, gave her a hug and told her I would call her. She said “yeah, call me!”

I didn’t call her but she called me about 1 week later. I set up another date. I called her early in the day of the date but She didn’t return the call until about 1 hour before we were supposed to meet up claiming that her mother couldn’t watch her son. She then asked if we could go out Sunday instead. I sat on the phone for a few seconds in silence trying to decide how to handle this one. She then asked “do you have to work or anything?” I said “no, but if I decide to meet up with you Sunday you are going to have to keep the date.” She then apologized again and said that she would. I said all of this in a calm voice.

She called me up on Saturday, one day before the scheduled date, and left a voicemail saying that she could meet up with me on this day if I was open. I told her that I wasn’t able to and couldn’t meet up with her Sunday either. I did this because after reflecting on the last cancellation, I decided to “next” her but I didn’t let her know that. She said “now, it’s you whose cancelling.”

I said “yeah.....” and just ended it like that I then told her I would call her the next day to let her know if I would be open that week. I didn’t but she called me a couple of days later. I then gave her the benefit of the doubt and set up another date. I called her today to confirm and she agreed that she would still be able to meet up because her son would be over his father’s house. Since she was driving, I told her to just call me back when she got home or something so she could write down the directions to my house. Well, it’s late and I realized that she didn’t call. I am now anticipating another cancellation for obvious reasons.

I just want to know how would you guys handle this potential cancellation? If she cancels this time, I swear, this will be the last but would you guys tell her about herself or just allow her to leave the cancellation on the voicemail and just never call or answer the phone again?

BTW, I realize all of the mistakes I made above so I don’t want you to waste your precious keyboard strokes telling me things like “you should have nexted her a long time ago.” I haven’t had sex in 6 months so I wanted to try and maneuver this one into the sack eventually. I just want some advice on how to handle this one.

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like her interest level is teetertottering around 50-60%. Well, how about this. Do let her call, but let it go to voicemail, if she does cancel out on you. Don't call back and just move on to someone who is more interested in being with you.

Fantasy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DonJuanMonk
Seems like her interest level is teetertottering around 50-60%. Well, how about this. Do let her call, but let it go to voicemail, if she does cancel out on you. Don't call back and just move on to someone who is more interested in being with you.
Thnx. I was wondering if this would be the best course of action. Thanks.

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just some food for thought from an older experienced guy:

Number one, girls you meet at clubs are notoriosly flakey and not LTR material and also tend to be sluts.

Number two, when meeting girls at a club forget about getting their number. Your goal is to leave with her that night either to your place or hers. You see if you don't get them while things are hot and heavy, they will usually forget about you by the time you call them a couple of days later to set up a date. Getting the number is only a last ditch remedy (read about the Gunwitch method of sexing girls).

By following step 2 my sex life has improved dramatically. I do not date chicks I only want to fyck. You should establish the same frame of mind especially with respect to girls you meet at clubs.

Fantasy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sapphire
Just some food for thought from an older experienced guy:
Number one, girls you meet at clubs are notoriosly flakey and not LTR material and also tend to be sluts.

I like sluts. I am turned on by their sluttiness and they tend to keep me satisfied in the sack. I won't keep them as LTR material but they can be fun otherwise. I thought this one would be easy since she was so freak-like in the club.

I also don't mind dating women with children as long as it doesn't hinder the dating. I can't be a hippocrite because I have two children of my own and I wouldn't want anyone rejecting me because of them.

There is some great advice here. Thanks. If I get another cancellation, that will be it.

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I turn down girls with kids. It makes me sick, personally!

Fantasy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tristan22
I turn down girls with kids. It makes me sick, personally!
I hear you but keep in mind that this significantly decreases the number of candidates that will potentially sleep with you since a lot of women around our age or older will tend to have already gotten knocked up by now.

Fantasy

Don Juan
Reaction score
She just called again one hour before the time we are supposed to meet up to leave a voicemail message on my phone telling me that she is going to be late. Instead of meeting up at 7 now she says she can't meet up to aorund 9 because she just got off of work at 6 pm and she still has to get ready and drop her son off.

She normally gets off at 5:30pm so I don't know how getting off 30 minutes late translate into pushing the time back 2 hours. I have not call back. I got the funny feeling that if I call and say "cool," around 8:30 she just will call up and give me another excuse. I would like some input.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
It seem like she couldn’t stop grinding up on me the whole nite.. I set up a miniature golf/lasertag date with her a few days later. We had fun and drank afterwards then she had to leave for a prior engagement with her friends. She told me about this before I set up the date.
OK, I know this isn't what you asked about, but I'm not telling you to just next her haha...I think this is where your problems began. Like the other poster said you probably should've tried to close her from the first night at the club. I know that's easier said than done. This meet a few days later had poor logistics to close her being that she had to meet up with friends. Maybe you could've picked a better day for a 2nd meet and isolated her.

She called me about a week later. I then set up a date with her for that following Friday. She called on the day of the date about 30 minutes before we were supposed to meet up and claimed that her babysitter for her 6-year-old son never showed up so she couldn’t leave but asked for an alternative day. I set one up for the Tuesday of the following week.
I know this after the fact now, but it's hard to see why you didn't try to close the deal on this 2nd date. It seems like you're playing LTR game with her and she's not worthy of being LTR material maybe...she's flaky.

I don't know how you could get her to do what she agrees to beyond what others mentioned. This situation seems like it'd be frustrating.

I would get her to meet, maybe movie night at your place, and try to close her and forget about her flaky a$$. I hate dealing with women with kids.

Fantasy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I nexted that h*. She called that night continuously saying atht she was waiting for her son's father to get home so he can go over there but claims he never got back. She left this on my voice mail and asked me to call her back. I never did but the biatch keeps calling me back every day since but I don't answer.

I couldn't close the same night since I was riding with my buddy. With gas prices these days, I was happy for him to do the driving and we really wasn't planning on clubbing that night. If we were, I am not sure if I still want to bring someone back to my place on the first night of meeting me. The last time I did that, my damn Tupac CD came up missing and I knew it was that h* because she was asking to borrow it. She denied it up and down but I knew it was her because I missed the CD almost immediately. That p**sy wasn't worth my CD. Well, maybe it was but it is still the principle of it all.

DoubleA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man. The DJMonk is right. The voicemail tactic is cut and dry. If no success, move on.

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fantasy
Well, I nexted that h*. She called that night continuously saying atht she was waiting for her son's father to get home so he can go over there but claims he never got back. She left this on my voice mail and asked me to call her back. I never did but the biatch keeps calling me back every day since but I don't answer.

I couldn't close the same night since I was riding with my buddy. With gas prices these days, I was happy for him to do the driving and we really wasn't planning on clubbing that night. If we were, I am not sure if I still want to bring someone back to my place on the first night of meeting me. The last time I did that, my damn Tupac CD came up missing and I knew it was that h* because she was asking to borrow it. She denied it up and down but I knew it was her because I missed the CD almost immediately. That p**sy wasn't worth my CD. Well, maybe it was but it is still the principle of it all.
You must be RUTHLESS when it comes to dating. A Man DOES NOT WAIT NOR ACCEPT ANY EXCUSES WHATSOEVER. I'm not saying you should force it upon anyone, but if she's beating around the bushes, it only means she is 50/50 with you. Do you want someone 50/50? I didn't think so. But good riddance Fantasy, you moved on. You learned and nexted. You didn't do what other AFCS would do, assume "Oh she was busy so I'm gonna try again."

Last edited:

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing of interset though.

Ive cancelled dates on girl for real reasons before (although maybe not great ones) and they still go out with me again.

I think it raises their interest.

Fantasy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DonJuanMonk
But good riddance Fantasy, you moved on. You learned and nexted. You didn't do what other AFCS would do, assume "Oh she was busy so I'm gonna try again."

Oh, I kew bettter the whole way but after not getting laid for about 7 months, you tend to get desperate. I was desperate and maybe I still am. I am just not desperate enough for that kind of BS.

She has called me every day since but never leaves a message. I never answer the phone. She will get the message soon.

Anway, there is this cute chic across the hall from me. She can stand to lose about 15 pounds but she is stacked and pretty easy on the eyes. There is only one thing. She has a whiny, loud, and annoying three year old kid.

I know this is too close for comfort but I have to go for it. I figure I could lay some pipe while her son is away at the babysitter. I will be out this complex in a few months any how.

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reality is that women with children have to do things to manage those kids. In some ways they're easier, because they know that they're no longer as desireable.

You wouldn't want a crack ho that leaves her baby in smelly diapers to fvck whoever walks down the street, right?

Just, I don't think she's flaking because she's bad, but especially if her kid is young, she has to find ways to handle him and still maintain the semblance of a social life.