"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Need advice REALLY badly

Air Max

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 28, 2004
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Awrite, heres the script...I text (SMS) a girl right, sayin' stuff in it that was meant to be between the 2 of us, but then 3 of my mates saw them, and now like everyone knows. She had a boyfriend at the time I started textin her, but then dumped him soon after, she came onto me while she was going out with him, but it was subtle, but I knew straight off if you get me? Anyways thats the deal, so what do you think I should do now? Her ex is like a mate, and now he's like major pissed, and ain't talkin' to me. Any advice greatly appreciated, cheers!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Steelie Dan

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2004
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Age
67
Air Max,

Heck this happend to me, except I was the boyfreind. My ex and my roommate and close friend were hitting on each other before and soon after we broke up. I found out about it because I suspected something was going on. I went into his room and found AFC lovenotes to her. I kicked the dude out of my house that day. I have not tlaked to him since. And I have not talked to her in 6 weeks, and I won't. I don't deserve having liars and cheats in my life. Look Air Max. I'll be straight. You broke the code! Never hit on a mate's girlfriend, PERIOD. At least wait fo the body to get cold, and then ask permission from your mate. Girls come and go, but mates are forever. And I'll be blunt. People who say all is fair in love and war...I call BS. They are only justifying their AFC low self esteem. She is going to do the same to you. If I where you, you next her, and tell your mate what a scum bag you were, and that you understand why he is pissed, and that this will never happen again and that you will never contact his ex again. I mean really dude, there are thousands of women in the world, and you pick your mates GF. What the F**K you were thinking? And she picks you...what is she thinking? Sounds very Jerry Springer to me. Even if she hit on you...what is that about? Have some balls. Or get some therapy. Sorry if this seems harse...wait I'm not sorry...dump her and go take your mate for some beers, be a wingman for him, help him get laid, but promise to stay the heck away from his ex, and follow through. Can I tell your freind not to try to get back together with her. I'm speaking from experiance. Too much brain damage

This is my humble opinion! Take it or leave it!

SD
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Dude, you are 15 years old, so much drama in your life so soon??

Let her come to you willingly, and don't get involve in her's and her boyfriend's affair!
 

Steelie Dan

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2004
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Age
67
Hey Air Max, after I posted I saw that you were 15. Sorry to be so harsh. I dumped all over you. PRL is right. This is a good lesson to learn at a young age. I guess you can't buy the guy a beer. But chalk this up to growing up. I have friends since I was 3 and some since HS now, and I'm 44. Your mates are the best resources in your life. Don't break the code. I did once when I let a GF talked me into how "Bad" my friend was. Well the GF is gone, and I admitted my AFC crap to my friend. He and I are great buds now. In fact we always joke about the code. Which is: Never let GF get in between you and your close friends. I wish I was 15 when I learned this. Give yourself a break and hang with the mate, let her go! She is not worth it, espcially since you are early on in your DJ career. There are many more. Believe me.

Again, sorry to be so harsh.

SD
 

Air Max

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 28, 2004
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Nah man, it's cool, glad you were straight with me, gave me a well deserved slap in the face and made me wake up to it! Cheers guys, help really appreciated btw!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top