Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need advice on second date

wysiwyg6000

Don Juan
Reaction score
We're going out tonight for our second date to the movies, we first met up 2 weeks ago at a local coffee shop. Should I try to hold this chick's hand or put my arm around her during the movies? she's a pretty quiet girl so it's hard to judge.

honeyshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, yes, then do something after the movie where you can actually talk to her and strut your stuff.

Peace

wysiwyg6000

Don Juan
Reaction score
is it ok to bring her flowers on the second date? i think going empty handed makes me look like a cheapskate.

Onegin

Reaction score
Hi, fellas... I wouldn't consider the movies as the best place to take your date, especially if it is the second time you are going out together. The movies is a place where conversation is not an option. If the girl is more... easy going, it's the best place for making out, but surely not the place for a second date. On the other hand, you never know... "People are not the ones to tell what's going to happen tomorrow. There is nothing you can be sure of -even the sun stops shining sometimes (eclipse)". Thanx to the ancient Greek poet Archilohos for those lines :)

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should always aim to go as far as you can with each interaction with a girl.

On the first meeting (ie: meeting her for the first time), the end goal is to get her back to her place. If that is not possible, I always aim to induce her to come on an instant date with me. If not, then I always get her number.

On the second meeting, the end goal is to get her back to her place, if that's not possible I aim to kiss her (read: heavy makeout), and you centre all your conversation and kino around that so by approximately 30 minutes into the first meeting you are already kissing her.

The second meeting is DEFINITELY at her place or mine. Cooking is good, and then having her for dessert.

ChevyLover

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by uniassign
You should always aim to go as far as you can with each interaction with a girl.

On the first meeting (ie: meeting her for the first time), the end goal is to get her back to her place. If that is not possible, I always aim to induce her to come on an instant date with me. If not, then I always get her number.

On the second meeting, the end goal is to get her back to her place, if that's not possible I aim to kiss her (read: heavy makeout), and you centre all your conversation and kino around that so by approximately 30 minutes into the first meeting you are already kissing her.

The second meeting is DEFINITELY at her place or mine. Cooking is good, and then having her for dessert.

Has any of this actually happened before, or is it just a recurring dream of yours?

1) Honestly, how many women are just going to go on an instant date with a total stranger, while shes in the middle of doing sh*t shes already planned? Shes gonna think your a psycho, and there goes the chance for the number.

2) If you are having her for desert by the second date, she is a slut.

How many times has this procedure of yours really worked out for you? Be honest.

CL

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buddy,

I'll let you in on a little secret...

When you talk to her while you're both sitting down. Get her attention by touching her leg with you're hand, and then leave it there for a few seconds.

It's the best kino move in the book.

**Remember: kino and eye contact make girls wet themselves.

stallion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey wheelin,

when you touched the girl's leg at the theater, what was her reaction??

Could you give some more details? ;)