Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need advice & decoding

lonegun

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so I'm a GreenDJ .. so true about the Matrix analogy. What a friggin' wakeup .. after so many years to finally locate some truth no matter how PC I've been programmed. I'm only going to tell my history if asked , otherwise just imagine as bad as that poor guy who says he just can't relate and is just trying to get it together. Maybe worse.
Well over the past couple years ( no help , that's why I'm the "Lonegun" :p ) I've stumbled forward discarding the media & society lies and being f**king amazed at what the truth is turning out to be. Finally, it's all starting to make sense , and fall into place just a little bit.
Need your advice : so I frequent an establishment ( not a bar or anything like that ) that always has lots of HB cashiers( and I'm one of those picky bast**rds ) real young ones -- I mean late teenage to early 20's mostly . I'm mucho older OK ? but actually can pull off at least a decade cause thats what people guestimate me at. Good shape, no wrinkles ( know that sounds untrue but it is ) etc.
I'm in a situation where it appears I've got to make a choice. I'll continue this in part 2.

lonegun

Don Juan
Reaction score
Part 2

I had been starting to get the good smiles 'n vibe from this one babe HB8 @ 18 or so .. but played it cool, no chasin' or nice guy stuff .. the hey, I might be interested air from moi. It's difficult to talk much more than generalities there cause everyone is around , you know. Well one time I get her aside , kinda just went for it, and said "we'll get together for coffee sometime" .. she did the submissive eyes thing then said "Sure! " in a upbeat manner. Then work & crap , plus they rotate shifts all over the place and who knows when you'll see them again, delayed seeing her again. Took weeks to see her just a couple more times. Didn't press to hard, made sure she saw me deliberately go to other cashiers , being nonchalant and all that .. I knew the test was coming.
Whenever she saw me come in it was all big smile . I think she may have wanted me to press on quicker cause one time it seemed like she was really inviting. Finally I did and she's " I don't think so" in a somewhat definitive tone. My reply was "you're funny you make me laugh". She replies in a little meek voice " why do Imake you laugh". But I just talked generalities and left.
HOLY Cr*p .. this is like a novel .. sorry guys. I'll get THE PROBLEM which is not this one girl thing but 3 girls .. how to extracate and make the right choice and of course succeed.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm no expert, but ...

... I would've gotten the phone number. In the past I've put off getting the digits only to have the girl mysteriously disappear out of my life.

Go for the one with the highest interest level and if she doesn't work out, ask out one or both of the others. If they think it's weird or rude, screw it, you're a DJ. Do what you want not what they think is appropriate ... and they wouldn't know what's appropriate anyway. They've probably been programmed by our stupid culture.

Ask the enthusiastic one out, but definitely get that phone number.

Relax, enjoy yourself, their company, have fun. If it turns into something longer term, great; if not, great. Your life is now a DJ life and the affections or lack thereof from women should not alter your emotions and what you want to do in life. (I know, easier said than done, but it's true.)

lonegun

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh, you're right about disappearing

There seems to be a pretty high turnover there so you can never tell when it's the last time you'll see her. Of course, on the positive side, there's always fresh un's appearing.
Forgot to mention, during all the time of these other girls, one of the "short life" cashiers HB7 @ 23 <> first kinda said no, then suddenly when all this is going on is like " I'm in REAL good mood today " etc hint hint but I didn't want to ruin it with my main targets in case of gossip.
Plus I want to be sure of my indicators .. trying not to F up though and stall tooo much .. tricky when yer green ya know.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, welcome to the real world... great outside the matrix, isn't it?

I think it is hard to hit on cashiers, etc. Too many AFCs and other matricized people loitering about. But I have never been good at "cold" pick ups. My approach has always been to attack thru friends or common interests, etc.

But I am not a full-ranked DJ yet, just an awoken RAFC!!

Good luck, just attack, attack, attack, it is a number game and once you make the breakthru I think you will be in the game. I have a DJ friend, never married, and he advises the same. Just keep attacking, sooner or later you will get one of these young HBs and be on your way.

BTW I dated a 21 year old (only a "HB6" though) for six months last year. Cannot say the pain was worth it. Flakey as hell and aware of her own value as a 21 year old to an "Older man" despite being only a 6. Be careful these young things are not innocent and they want your WALLET.

Dietzcoi

lonegun

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm listening

Yeah I hear you two , thanks for the advice. It's kind of like stepping ( discovering ? ) into a weirdo bizarro parallel universe where all the laws of physics and stuff are different.