Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need a makeover-includes pictures

Soma de Sade

Banned
Reaction score
This is Soma...got banned under my old name. Got a little too crazy I suppose, hahah.

Anyway...

You're not a 5, that's for sure. Your face is at least a 7. I don't know how tall you are but you said you're happy with your body so you are probably in decent shape so I can safely assume you're overall an "8" in looks, possibly higher but definitely not lower.

Dressed up...man I'm sure you get more than your share of female attention but you dont' even know it cause you're confidence isn't up to par.

I don't know how far you're willing to go with being fashionable. But if you're really willing to stand out as the most stylish motherfvcker your friends have ever seen (you must be willing to go outside your comfort zones) , let me know and I'll give you some tips.

For now, go to vintage and second hand stores. Buy your clothes from there if you don't have a lot of money. Hell, buy a lot of your clothes from there even if you do have a lot of money. If you can, go to the vintage/second hand stores in a big city since they have a better selection.

Before you buy things have an overall "look" you want to go for. Like if you want to have a "smart" look buy clothes that take you in that direction. Of if you want to look like a rockstar, go in that direction. Just make sure you have an overall image in your mind you're going for. Otherwise you'll buy just a bunch of random stuff that won't go together as well as if you had an initial goal in mind.

Be willing to push your limits a bit. Don't confine yourself to certain colors or cuts of clothing otherwise you'll end up looking like you already do. To get a different look goin, you have to be willing to try different things.

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Soma de Sade. I am very photogenic, so am probably a notch or so lower in flesh, but definitely a 6 facially and maybe 7 with my height (I am 6 foot 2) and athletic physique.

Would be very interested to hear your fashion tips. Not sure what image would suit me best, but I will probably go for the sophisticated, city slicker sort of look-or the athletic, sporty look. Can you recommend any good brands, or outfits as I really am clueless about fashion, plus any colours that would look good on me.

Desdinova, I am trying to grow my hair longer but it takes ages to grow! By shoulder length do you mean sort of like Ashton Kutcher in that 70s show?
As I think his hair looks really cool on that programme.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you look like a less good version of francis form malcom in the middle. If you just get some pictures of him and do your hair like his maybe die it darker blond, maybe do some jaw excersizes aswell and work on your facial expresion, you will look a lot more like him, and he looks good.

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, if I can pull a girl half as pretty as Laura Prepon, I will be happy.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Time for the gym, and, I'm not talking about some half-assed bodybuilder workout. I'm talking about some powerlifting baby.

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah R3N3GAD I definitely need to bulk up a bit more. Have been a bit lazy over the last year, but for the new year will try and get my squats and deadlifts up to around 300lbs.

Still haven't really decided on a good image/style for myself. At the moment I wear preppy clothes: so button shirts, flannels, blazers, V-neck jumpers etc. This fits with who I am, as I am a preppy-in that I am well-spoken, went to private school etc.
But it seems that not a lot of girls my age go for posh boys-as they are perceived as being wimpy.

Also as I fill out I find that shirts tend not to hang on me that well, as I am broad shouldered, and have a large muscular back.

What other images/styles could work for me?

Reaction score
Matt. in one of your prior threads you made yourself out to be a hideous looking monster!! You look better with shorter managable hair - try combing it to the front with some gel that will curl your hair more than it is naturally. You are better looking than 90% of the girls in the state of Wisconsin, USA (I am not saying that you are feminine looking) - you rate higher than a '5' based on your pics - where are you from?

Gain some weight/muscle and as you age you will become more masculine/better looking! You just need confidence!!

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks PRL-thankfully my acne is subsiding, so I am looking better by day. Photos tend to hide a lot of the redness left over from my acne so they are somewhat flattering, but I really appreciate the compliment.

I am from England. If you are upset about the quality of girls in Wisconsin move to England, as there are some amazing looking girls over here, especially in London. If ever you are in London PM me and I will show you around.

Yeah, I am very boyish looking-quite a few girls say I am cute. But hopefully as I age and put on some muscle I will look more masculine. I am only 20 so have a lot of time yet

Aycee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Matt, you look good. As people have already said bulk a bit, but keep it in check.

A lot of 'plans', 'diets', 'routines' out there are geared towards extremes. All or nothing etc. That often isn't practical for people because bodybuilding isn't the only activity in our lives, social life, work, education etc all come into things and that means you need to do the best (i'm not saying settle for less) with the cards you're playing with; and that may mean you can't get to the gym 7 days a week.

And about the women in London, god damn! As profile says, I normally live in Devon, but my Dad's in Reading; so i'm in and around London alot. Whilst I was doing a bit of work in the West Brompton area, last week; I thought i'd hit up Oxford street just to mingle with masses doing shopping, and enjoy the opportunity for some conversation with others.

I'm just blown away by the choice in London, hence me moving up much closer in the summer '05.

If i'm ever around London again, would be good to have someone show me the 'hot spots'.

:p

Inner game > Outer.

I can tell you straight off i'm better looking than almost everyone on this site, why? Because I feel it. I never used to be confident, or look good, but i've worked on inner game and now I feel great, outside has started to reflect that.

I'm not sure what you're doing at the moment, but maybe put some time into esteem, confidence reading?

Keep plugging away.

You're gonna do good.

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheers Aycee. Yeah, if ever you are in London, get in touch. I could even offer crash for the night, so if you wanted to go clubbing-I know some good venues where the girls will just blow your mind. Hammersmith School Disco is my favorite-everyone wears school clothes and the girls look absolutely amazing and so sexy.

B9

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Matt Rogers
I am from England. If you are upset about the quality of girls in Wisconsin move to England, as there are some amazing looking girls over here, especially in London. If ever you are in London PM me and I will show you around.
you are kidding bout the quality right? Personally, I am astounded by the lack of quality in a city like london! Then again, having been all over the world I can happily say that nowhere else have I encountered such a high rate of good looking women as I have in Scandinavia.;)

have a merry crimbo in the meantime everyone. matt, if you're ever in Copenhagen, drop me a line and I'll have you see the light.:D

Aycee

Don Juan
Reaction score
drop me a line and I'll have you see the light.:D [/B]
I wont comment until i've experienced it, but what would be the colour of this light? :p

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't know the good places to look B9. But then again the women are in a totally different league in Scandinavia. When I was on a skiing holiday we went to this bar called "Le Petit Danois" and this blonde barmaid who was absolutely gorgeous spent the whole evening pouring toffee vodka down my throat. It was amazing! I also went to a Nordic Ball a year or so ago and the women were all easy 8s or above.

And I might just take u up on that offer as during the summer holidays I was going to go on tour to Scandinavia-and satisfy my ambition to bed a pretty, blonde Scandinavian girl.

Eulogy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You look a lot like Layne Staley. I think grungy look with some cleanliness would look awesome on you.

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting Eulogy. Not sure I completely see the likeness, but I will take your word for it.

I had a look at a few pictures of him and could probably with a bit of effort look like him. I play the saxophone, so could play up a sort of bad boy musician image with grungy clothes and messy hair.

Eulogy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Desdinova
This is my suggestion as well. My hair is quite identical to yours, wavy.

You're hair will get to a length where it gets to be a total pain in the ass (usually when it reaches around ear length). I cut it once because of this phase. The next round I just forced myself to bear with it and let it grow longer. Once it gets to be about shoulder length, it will start looking better. Once it gets past, it will start looking good. The weight of your hair will keep it a bit more straight but it will have a cool looking wave to it.
Awesome. :)

I didn't read the whole thread, but what about facial hair? Tried growing that out a bit?

First thing I'd recomend are good earings; gold loops. Good sunglasses are a must too.

Give us updates, bro.

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have experimented with facial hair. I grow quite a nice blonde beard but it takes a lot of time to grow and looks awful in the meantime. I sometimes go for the unshaven look which I like a lot.

Not sure I will go as far as gold earrings , as I am planning on becoming a solicitor so have to maintain some appearance of being conservative. Will definitely experiment with sunglasses.

jason86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Get rid of the side parting man. Get that hair down across your forehead.