Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nasty rejection

yul

Don Juan
Reaction score
guys,

I have been dj'ing for the past weeks. Man it's been a good ride, talking to girls everywhere from the mall,to coffee shop and bars. I will post my massive success on another thread right after this.

I have been rejected fairly strongly yesterday though:

Me sitting at the bar, 2 massively hot girls (Helen Hunt?) come to order stuff.

They both look at me. I smilie back and so do they. They hang out for a while at the bar and I say Hi! to one of them.

I said they looked like they were having a good time and I liked her smile.

I also compliment their magnificent wardrobe and they acknowledge.

So far so good.

Now one frowns, looks pissed and says: So you are trying to insert yourself in our conversation or what?

I respond , Well yes why?

She says: Nothing.

Then she turns aronud and says Hi! to this very tall and bulky, fatherly figure type of guy and then he comes over the bar and starts to Kino her etc.

I am not impressed because he doesnt look good at all.

Now the guy is standing at my doorstep and I tell him: Wnat to hear something funny? Your friend was blaming me for trying to "insert" myself in her conversation. What would be wrong with that?

Then she ignores what I just said and then leaves and tells me: A Sour pu55y is what you are man!. Then they leave.

So after a few minutes, I go to them and simply ask: Did you just insult me? She turns around and says: Look, I am having a conversation here. I say yea yea so I leave.

Then her friend comes back to the bar a few mintues after like she wants to kick my butt, litteraly and goes:

!"/$% What if she did insuilt you? What would you do? Hey!!!"/$%?"/$?
Tell me? WHAT WOULD YOU DO????

I mean woosh, I never meant it to go that bad afer so many weeks of success. I am not a bad person and wasnt looking or trouble but merely a good time ;-))

Y

rocky_mtn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe in their minds they were having an important conversation and perceived you as the interruptor who was trespassing on their boundaries.

I'm still newbie at this but my line for the rejection is " hey, I'm out to meet some fun and friendly people, since it looks like you're not, I'll wish you ladies a good night."

say this in a non jaded, friendly, matter of fact way and then move on. Its a neg hit on them because they will realize what b!tches they are and it leaves you as being the better man who doesn't get defensive or strike back with negativity.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Props for the approach but a couple of things that jumped out:

yul said:
I said they looked like they were having a good time and I liked her smile.

I also compliment their magnificent wardrobe and they acknowledge.

So far so good.
You over did it there with the compliments. You are no different then any drunk guy waiting by the bar and giving them abundence of compliments. You need to work on your rapport first because you had none of that to begin with.

You need to work on your conversation skills. You need to slowly build up the rapport by showing you are a fun guy and that will put them at ease and melt their "ice shield". You only throw compliments at them because you knew you had nothing.

yul said:
Now one frowns, looks pissed and says: So you are trying to insert yourself in our conversation or what?

I respond , Well yes why?

She says: Nothing.
Normally I would call that a sh1t test but when a woman is pissed the last thing you should throw her way is a c&f response. You need to disarm the situation when a girl gets pissed or just leave her. Women who gets hit on alot and have a b1tch like personality will not let you down gently, why? because they just don't care. They normally don't resort to this unless the guy doesn't really get it, that they are not interested in him and they need to be more direct towards him (or they are just having a bad day and this outburst has nothing to do with you).

yul said:
Then she turns aronud and says Hi! to this very tall and bulky, fatherly figure type of guy and then he comes over the bar and starts to Kino her etc.

I am not impressed because he doesnt look good at all.
Again her action was a clear message that she wasn't interested in you and was trying to get rid of you by showing you that she prefers talking to another dude. You should have just left it there and walked away and approached a nicer girl. Don't need to try and poke a snake when it ain't happy.

DJD

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yul said:
Then she ignores what I just said and then leaves and tells me: A Sour pu55y is what you are man!. Then they leave.
I tell her "I didnt notice it first but Nah its just your pus-y smells badly" "and you have a big ass" (insulting her looks will get under her skin for sure)

yul said:
She turns around and says: Look, I am having a conversation here. I say yea yea so I leave.
Dont say "yea yea" again. It implies suplication.
Say instead "it must a pretty shallow conversion!" and then leave.

yul said:
Then her friend comes back to the bar a few mintues after like she wants to kick my butt, litteraly and goes:

!"/$% What if she did insuilt you? What would you do? Hey!!!"/$%?"/$?
Tell me? WHAT WOULD YOU DO????
I would tell her to lick my a-hole. Or tell her to lick the sh-t off my shoes.
Or "looking at her fat ass is already insulting enough"

(Unfortunaly sometimes guys have to be just as nasty as they are. Or they going to think its okay to be nasty and get away with it.)
(Its better to be nasty if they are being deliberatly rude than being her punching bag. Being a punching bag will psychologically mess you up.)

Last edited:

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No offense to the other posters, but this thread looks like an AFC pissing contest:down: , you guys have no clues about social awareness or what?:confused:

Some times it's just life, they are NOT interested and you just move on.

Why the heck did you insist like a social retard with obsessive compulsive disorder? When she first said "So you are trying to insert yourself in our conversation or what?", this is where you already insisted too much. Obvisouly, they being "friendly" hoping that it would satisfy you and make you go away didn't work out, so they needed to be a little meaner.

But you simply didn't get it.

You know what, social interactions it's not like maths, 1 + 1 always gives you 2. X Y Z techniques don't necessarily lead you to the wanted result, whether "learned" on this site or not.

So just move on...

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is your IQ lower than your age or something?

You walked up and complimented complete strangers on there clothes and then stood there all creepily. Your wondering why they rejected you?

You have to control the situation not walk up, stand around, and then react to them.

You should improve your social skills before talking to strangers or mabye concider never talking to strangers in the first place.

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
be unaffected bro...you shouldn't have pressed the issue after "are you trying to insert yourself in our conversation..." after she said that, you should have given her a slight smirk and said, "have a good night" and hit up other girls... when you pressed the issue, it subtely points out that you care too much about her opinion of you... remember to be unaffected

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
The best way to call her on her bullsh!t was to let her know she and her skank pal are dishrag cvnts who bleed and have no business in your world. Smile your biggest cheshire kitty grin and then wink. Chug your drink and get to steppin'.

yul

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I did say this was a ****up!

But allow me to mention this was in a "Goth" bar, where people actually dress up to get attention. You will get the hottest women there but are usually vey snobbish.

I am usually much smoother than that but it just came out like that, with them just besides me..

It did got pretty well until I spoke to the tall guy, then one of them flipped I guess..

I am trying not to dwell on this because I am a cheerful guy and want to move forward ;-))

yul

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
Props for the approach but a couple of things that jumped out:

You over did it there with the compliments.
You need to work on your conversation skills.

Certainly, thanks for the pionters.

Those clubs are pretty noisy and there really isnt mucht to say...
I was certain it didnd't pass as AFC because they acknowledged up to some piont...

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Le Parisien said:
No offense to the other posters, but this thread looks like an AFC pissing contest:down: , you guys have no clues about social awareness or what?:confused:
I presume the social awarness part was obvious but I guess it needs to be emphasized.

Yul part of the reasons why you didnt get a good response was that
1) You may have been intruding too much during their controversion between one another.

2) The whole part about compliments was too much. It makes you appear like a pick up jerk from a bar. And it also places her as being the "prize" instead of yourself being "the prize".

3) You stuck around abit too long. Making yourself look "needy". It also makes you appear abit creepy as well (like a stalker or something). (not saying you are one my friend)

4) You may have appear too "pushy" as well. If shes gives a hint shes not interested dont push it. Just leave.

a) What you need to do is be alittle more aware of is people's reaction to your presence and how they respond to you.
b)You gotta think of yourself as "The Prize" abit more (not arrogantly of course).
c) I guess you have to work on your walk ups abit more (this is my area I'm working on as well.)

yul

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I would tend to agree but THEY were hanging out besides me...
I didn't stick nowhere but where i was initially, at the bar. THEY were sticking there, stadning besides me.

If you read correctly, I wasnt really pushy until they insulted me, They were accepting my compliments and smiling back until one of them freaked a bit.

I get the lesson though.

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yul said:
But allow me to mention this was in a "Goth" bar, where people actually dress up to get attention. You will get the hottest women there but are usually vey snobbish.
Keep in mind just because people are dressed up to get attention it doesnt mean they specifically want Your attention (or want your attention at the moment). Dont make these presumptions dude.

You have to see when its a good time to go up to them (like eye contact glances, open body language postures etc.). Above all being aware how they react to your presence.

yul

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK OK ;-) I get it.

I've been in bars many time throughout my life and I know women don't really want anything from men there...It just was a bad mistake I may have made.

I hit on girls much more easily in bars usually and get very good results.
No lay though ;-))

Maybe that was a bad day...

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yul said:
Well I would tend to agree but THEY were hanging out besides me...
I didn't stick nowhere but where i was initially, at the bar. THEY were sticking there, stadning besides me.
Just because someone is standing besides you doesnt mean they are interested.* Maybe they wanted to speak to each other about something in private and didnt really notice you or just wonder there obliviously when they were talking. From what I understand from your post they were up there to order something.

*Only if they gave you good eye contact and open body language may be a good sign. but you have to see how they react.

yul said:
If you read correctly, I wasnt really pushy until they insulted me, They were accepting my compliments and smiling back until one of them freaked a bit.
Well first of all they might have been offended with your intrusion into their conversation.

Second you said: "Now one frowns, looks pissed and says: So you are trying to insert yourself in our conversation or what? I respond , Well yes why?
She says: Nothing."
I think the silent part was the message that they were not interested and you missed that.

Third you said: "Then she turns aronud and says Hi! to this very tall and bulky, fatherly figure type of guy and then he comes over the bar and starts to Kino her etc."
This could be another hint that she is not interested or has a boy friend.

Fourth you said: "Now the guy is standing at my doorstep and I tell him: Wnat to hear something funny? Your friend was blaming me for trying to "insert" myself in her conversation. What would be wrong with that?"
They took your intrusion to their conversation as being rude. And if your telling her friend this, its not a good ideal.

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yul said:
OK OK ;-) I get it.

I've been in bars many time throughout my life and I know women don't really want anything from men there...It just was a bad mistake I may have made.
I think your missing the point. Yes woman are there in bars because they are interested in men* but it doesnt mean they want You Specifically. Or not interested in you at the moment. (making wild general presumptions about what women want may be part of the problem)
Also dont come off as a bar sexual predator (not saying you are dude).

*(although some are there because its a Friday night and their friend drag them there. And some just want to have a good time in clubs with their friends without an interest in picking anyone up.)

(If you felt that she was abit too excessivelly rude to you then by all means be rude back.)

Just treat it as a learning experience with no bad feelings attach. Just laugh at it.

Last edited:

rocky_mtn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Men and women go out to bars to socialize.

If they really wanted to talk one on one they would stay at one of their homes.

But remember that they have the treasure box, and we are all dirty pirates trying to raid that treasure box, so they put up defenses to protect that treasure box. So its up to you to coax or trick her to let you get near her treasure box. Or better yet, show her that you are so great that you might attact her to giving up some of her treasure. The hotter the chick, the better the treasure, but as a good pirate you go for the best treasure, so you need to not seem so eager for the treasure because that just raises up the defenses. Don't be an eager pirate, be the smart pirate

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A good comeback to that wh0re's insult would've been to look her straight in the eye and say...

"You are depriving a village somewhere of an idiot."

Or...

"I know you're not as stupid as you look. Nobody could be."

Oh well though thats why you've got to prepare in advance for just about every situation so you've got good ammunition like that incase you have to put someone in their place.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple fact of this matter is:

This girl was not interested has some have put you did not take the hint, you pressed on in the hope she would throw something back at you as a sign of interest, again you illustrate a lack of elf control self esteem, not trying to be nasty here, let me explain more.

This girl was rude to you but not in a nasty way, at first she was actually rejecting you in an ok manner, there could be many reasons for this, none of them are important, the fact is she rejected you, you was not man enough to take the hint and have the ‘next’ attitude, you stuck it out like a dog sat next to his owner on a rusty nail, it hurts but he is comfortable, but that nail is getting rustier.

This was a no win situation, the girls for what ever purpose are not the issue here at all, who gives a monkey ba*** about what they wanted!

Next time you get rejected, nicely badly what ever just say NEXT and move on, say next in your mind, you don’t want to sound like a freak.

As for ppl saying you need to brush up on social responses and say some other stuff this is pure BS, don’t take any notice, eventually if you approach enough and remain calm, cool and with it, a girl will open up to you and it will just happen.

But entertaining a rejection illustrates a lack of esteem this is what you need to work on.

Aslo being offence to the girls for rejecting you places you neatly in a pile of toss***, adopt this attitude instead.
What ever she says wont faze me, I will simply smile or laugh and move on, it does not effect me since I am bigger and better then that.

One recent incident I had:
One girl I was talking to showed signs of interest, it was on a street going to a bar, her mates who had walked ahead waiting for me and her to catch up, when we caught up to them, one of the girls said ‘go away, she does not want to talk to you’ (she had not spoken to this girl, but for some reason this was her mates reply), I looked like a deer caught in the headlights it caught me and I let it, next the girl says ‘go chat up some chav girls they are more suited for you’ (the girl I was talking to remained silent not looking at me) I flipped and give her the V sign and walked on, later I realized my massive mistake, I firmly showed all that group that I was only worthy for chav girls by my final statement, when I could have risen myself above all of it, given a small laugh and just walked on, meaning this girl was not important and her comments meant nothing.

Do you see what I mean here?

This is the best way otherwise you still hold onto the rejection, rejection happens you CANT avoid it, no man can, how do you handle it is the true key!

Next time it will be better.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yul said:
But allow me to mention this was in a "Goth" bar, where people actually dress up to get attention.
Oh for fukk sake,..

What, did she take offense to your telling her what a wonderful Halloween costume she had on that night?

Trying working the other side of the street when you sarge and leave the Vampire Girlz to their girlfriends and the AFCs.