Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

MysteryWoman's Dating tips

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys here is some advice on how to have a successful first date, that increase your chances of winning a second date and igniting high interest level. It's quite straightforward, I'm amazed at the amount of guys I've dated that don't have a clue.

Dress smart, not too smart but casual smart.
Look as if you're making an effort to impress her. E.G just simply a black jumper or shirt with black trousers, should be fine.

Be slightly mysterious, don't reveal too much about yourself and don't ask her personal questions. Let her develop an image of you where she can believe what she wants to believe, and enjoy the excitement of working you out. There is nothing worse than revealing the amount of sexual partners you have had on the first date.

As for being mysterious, this site encourages you to get the woman to dominate most of the conversation. I don't agree with this, I think it should be fifty, fifty, just don't reveal too much personal information.

Never talk about sex, unless she really wants to.

Avoid controversial topics suchas religion and politics, you don't want to come across as being too opinionated and you could offend her.

Try to avoid boring topics, don't talk too much about work. Be humourous! Rather than telling too many jokes, tell her funny story, prehaps a misfortune (humourous one).
I love it when guys tell me funny stories, it creates a relaxed environment.

Try not to check out her body when she is talking to you, instead stare into her beautiful eyes as you listen to her intently.

Don't check out other beautiful women in her presence. There is nothing wrong with looking at other women, but have the decency to not do it in front of her. You will always have plenty of oppertunties to check out other women when she is not around.

Avoid boasting about your acheivements and the amount of money you have, she will see you as being arrogant more than successful (unless of course she is a gold digger, ignore this advice)

If you want to kiss her, make sure your breath is fresh. Avoid chewing gum if you can, instead go for something more subtle like a smint or tic tac. This should be taken way in advance before going in for the kiss, if you decide to kiss.

Personally I think you should advoid kissing at the end of the first date, unless she is really keen. Instead give her a hug and a kiss on the cheek, let her go home and fantasise about what it is like to kiss you.

The conversation should end with you enjoyed her company and had a pleasant evening. Do not initate another date at this point or promise to get in touch.

The next day or 2 days later send her text message or E-Mail thanking her for the date and tell her how you enjoyed the evening, say no more. If she is keen she will reply to your message politely thanking you for the date. Now this is when the ball is in your court to initate a second date.

If you follow this procedure for initating a 2nd date, you are less likely to feel humilated if she rejects you.

gotnone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I think you should advoid kissing at the end of the first date, unless she is really keen. Instead give her a hug and a kiss on the cheek, let her go home and fantasise about what it is like to kiss you.

Personally I think you should, it gives her a more of a chance to date you more or make you her bf. Like, you kissed her, when she goes home and decide whether to take you or not, she might have a higher chance thinking of yes because she doesn't want to hurt your feeling after you kissed her or something. Just my lil' thought. Good post btw.

------------------
I have no profile O=D

~UnDisputed~

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
personally, i dont use tic tacs, theyre good at first but 30 seconds after there through u get a horrible after taste.

certs are ok

------------------
~rEpResEnt ThaT~

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey MysteryWoman,

Your stuff makes sense to me. That's pretty much how I try to date girls.

Of course, it may be worthy for the DJ Bible depending on how many dummies are out there.

BGMan the Cynical