Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

mystery, spontanaity, challenge

Spikes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, being mysterious and a challgenge to a girl early on is fairly easy. The problem arises when you have been dating for quite a while and have become boyfriend and girlfriend.

There are simple things we can do, such as not calling one weekend to make a date for no apparent reason, cancelling a date, changing up the times you see her, etc. But, I think we need to dwelve further into this topic. I have thought about how to keep a relationship spontaneous, and remain a challenge/mystery for an extended period of time with out any new realizations.

After a while date ideas get tough to come up with etc. I want to keep the relationship fresh and spontaneous, and remain a challenge/mystery. I am at a loss for new ideas. What do you guys think? This would be a help to everyone pursueing a relationship.

Spikes

Reaction score
WHO THE **** CARES?

Surprise, It doesn't matter.

Challenge, the way you describe it, is just playing games with her, to drive her interest level up. Why not just drive it up by being the awesome guy that you are, and showing her how great you are, and fun to be around, instead of playing childish games.

And mystery is pointless. Why cover up what a great guy you are? Oh, i see, you want to cover up your flaws. Guess what, covering them up doesn't make them go away, self improvement does.

Self improvement is key.

Self Improvement is Key

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pheonix:ScndrlReborn
WHO THE **** CARES?

Surprise, It doesn't matter.

Challenge, the way you describe it, is just playing games with her, to drive her interest level up. Why not just drive it up by being the awesome guy that you are, and showing her how great you are, and fun to be around, instead of playing childish games.

And mystery is pointless. Why cover up what a great guy you are? Oh, i see, you want to cover up your flaws. Guess what, covering them up doesn't make them go away, self improvement does.

Self improvement is key.

Self Improvement is Key
Awesome, took the words right out of my mouth.

On another note: Preventing failure in a relationship is like trying to prevent lava from getting on you, when standing at the edge of an erupting volcano...

Either you let the lava hit you, because it will (Short Term Relationship) or you decide to pickup your things and leave to safer ground (Long Term Relationship).

Mystery is trying to extend a short-term relationship. Don't bother.

Spikes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I uderstand better now. Thanks for the help! Obviously, I was not clear at all on the subject.

spikes