"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Mystery, from another angle...

Mr. Mystery

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2002
Messages
832
Reaction score
0
Location
Right there! [email protected]
Ok the DJ Bible says you should not talk about yourself all the time because it makes you mysterious and women just LOOOVE mystery!

Well I don't how much the mystery thing is true, but there are other reasons to not talk about yourself all the time...

First of all every other guys talks about what fun they had over the weekend to everyone at work or whatever. They are bragging, a sign of insecurity.

And most everyone does this, you will stand out by not talking yourself up.

Let real recognize real. Insecure people may not see anything that stands out from you, but secure people will. And most often the Alpha's are the people that are self secure with a high self-esteem. And those insecure beta's are gonna follow the alpha's lead and soon enough your the man.

But then how do people get to know you?

You don't have to let people know everything about you for them to like you. Let people in slowly. You don't have to tell them everything, only let the people you like "in".

People that don't know anything about you will like you because your fun to be around. How do they know your fun to be around if your not telling them about your wild nights on the town? Because your having fun when they are around and what do you know, so are they!

I gotta say that it might be key to actually have a life to this stuff to work very well. Its great if someone from whatever group of people you know, see's you out having a good time, you don't go off telling everyone about your great night on the town, or hot girl, and they hear all about it from someone else that saw you there, you look pretty cool.

Anyway, I'm rambling I think ya'll get the point. Just wanted to expand on the idea of Mystery alittle.

Mr. Mystery
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Ashlee Angel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2002
Messages
1,080
Reaction score
0
That's a very good point. Plus people will want to get to know you because they don't know that much.


I think if people know too much about you that great air of mystery is gone.
 

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2002
Messages
449
Reaction score
0
Location
LA, California
Good point, however,
I would not recommend this in High School

The reason is that if you don't say anything, people will assume you're a loser with no life who spent his weekend watching TV and playing video games.
In HS, most people assume the worst unless you prove to them the best. It's a tough crowd.
So, you have to give them something to put in their pipes before you sit back and let the mystery build.
 

ShortTimer

Banned
Joined
Aug 17, 2002
Messages
917
Reaction score
1
Location
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Originally posted by seloifter
The reason is that if you don't say anything, people will assume you're a loser with no life who spent his weekend watching TV and playing video games.
I agree, and not just in the high school context. In my normal life I don't talk about what I do on the weekends or whatever. I kind of compartmentalize my life in fact. When I'm at my martial arts class I don't talk about what I do outside of it, the same goes for at work. It's no something I'm doing intentionally either, but when I then hear people talk about me they all seem to assume that I don't do anything; of course that's not true.

*shrug*
 
Top