Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Woman: An Ex-Meth Addict/Dealer

PURE

Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl I've been pursuing informed me that she is an ex-meth addict/dealer. She went through rehab a few years ago and has been clean ever since. I guess this explains her moodiness. I like her A LOT but I am not sure how this will effect her moods in the long run.

Has anyone had this same experience?

Last edited:

alonzo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, thats a tuff one. 5 years ago I met this girl who was hung up on meth and heroin real bad. she was cool to hang out with and i liked her alot except for all the drugs we were doing. So the moral of the story is I went with her as a friend to some her group
sessions at a drug rehab center. When i was there, she was telling all these things she used to do for drugs-sex,bjs,group sex,ext. Man it just blew me away.

PURE

Don Juan
Reaction score
She has her moods...at times, she can be the sweetest girl.

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been with a girl while she was on Ex (didn't find out till later). She had days where she was completely psycho (broke my window when she found out I went out with another girl, etc.). I dunno if those mood swings ever go away but I've heard that most people recover if they stay clean.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
all women are moody..I used to do alot of coke..but thats not something I would tell any girl Im dating.

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me ask you something, PURE. If YOU confessed to a woman that you're a former junky/dealer, would it be within reason for her to flake?
HBs have double standards. While they feel it's okay to divulge the seedy aspects of their personal lives, they won't hesitate to blow you off for trivial flaws. After all, she believes as long as she looks sexy, there's no way you'll reject her first.

If I was you, I'd LJBF her and look for another prospect.

Last edited:

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls who do meth/crack/heroin are the biggest wh@res you'll ever meet. Once they're addicted they'll do anything to get their next fix. I once knew a guy who sold meth and girls would trade him BJ's for meth.

PURE

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dust 2 Dust
Girls who do meth/crack/heroin are the biggest wh@res you'll ever meet. Once they're addicted they'll do anything to get their next fix. I once knew a guy who sold meth and girls would trade him BJ's for meth.
This is one of the things that I'm afraid of. Her friend told me that before she entered rehab, she took an aids test.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ouch, I dunno if I'd stay with a girl that did hard stuff like that. If she's clean now, then it's all good.

I know a girl that likes to smoke a lot of weed and drink frequently. I'm thinking about getting with her for a bit, she sweats me badly so I figure hey, what the hell. It's another option I have.

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, I thought this said Ex-MATH addict/dealer at first. I was gonna say, "NEXT". :D