"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

my tounge and balls

CribMaster345

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2004
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
first off, i wanna ask something bout my tounge. my tounge looks like chapped lips or something its like white a little bit and **** like how do i make it smooth and not look so dry and **** i tried water but it seems to not make much of a difference. also, my balls, when im jerkin off say i can smell that area i guess from workin it, well if a girl ever goes down on me should i do somethin bout that area to make it smell good or something? any suggestions?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
I need to go wash my mouth out or something man... Ew...
 

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Take a bath everyday
 

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Location
hyphy bay area, ca
The "ball" smell is natural hormones. Just be sure to wash well, and often, and if you're uncircumsized, wash good in there too. If you don't, or if you haven't been, you might have developed a minor infection from bad hygiene.

I had that for 3 years because I thought it would go away... only in the past week have I been getting it treated... stupid choice for me. I missed out on getting head so many times, man. Not just random oral sex, but from the girl I loved too, when I woulda enjoyed it more than anything.

Get it looked at. It's probably nothing, but if it persists, get it looked at, and don't hesitate! Everyday, it could get worse, or uncurable...

Good luck! :)
 
Top