"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

My Soul Will Have to Wait

Phoebus

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2003
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
My Final Post, Then I'm Out

Yes, I am a d!ckhead. Deal with it. I feel that someone here needs to be honest with you all, much like Diesel was honest with the the gents at girlpromblems.com. To be honest, you all appear exactly the way he saw them to me.

There is something wrong with YOU! Yes, I mean exactly what I said. No, b!tches are not fvked up. No, they are not choosing the wrong men. No, it's not that they enjoy abuse and are messed up in the head. No, ****

What *is* wrong with you? Let me tell you... On second thought, why believe a self proclaimed d!ckhead on the internet? Simply because I can out drink you shouldn't mean sh!t to you. Oh, but wait, I can also type. I must be a dating guru, right? Just like Pook, right? Pook has eloquently expressed some uncommon common knowledge, but so fvcking what? You would have gained it yourself with a bit of experience. The main point is do something, anything, and enjoy your God-damned life. It is the only one you get. Oh, but wait, Doc Love and David D. say... Ever watched an infomercial? Same thing, dupe. "Get rich quick" sounds an awful lot like "Get women quick" to me. The quick, easy path, is infallibly the wrong one.

[Editors Note: I am not grouping Pook with "easy path" gurus. Pook's road is long and hard. Realize that, then start it. You will be much happier in the end and improving yourself is *the* answer you are looking for, and need.]

Seriously, there is only one thing that should concern you; can I be better? The answer, no matter who you are, is "yes." ****

In the Bible, you will find true help to your problems. Don't be desperate. Don'e get oneits. Etc.

Ask yourself, If I was the type of woman *I* want to date (who cares about what others look for), what would *I* look for in a man? If you don't meet up to those expectations, fix that. Otherwise, remain on this board and keep asking questions until the day you commit suicide (I see a few heading that way now).

Listen to Fugazi , Sublime, Shootyz Groove, The Roots, and Jay-Z... Might not make you more attractive to women, but I will like you. Oh, and huzzah, or whatever, 31 posts. Just a thousand more and maybe I would have understood women and life. Too bad.

[Editor's Note: Didn't bother editing this. Was going to wait until tomorrow to actually post, but oh well. The people who get it, will get it. Otherwise, continue on.]
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

MrBond007

Banned
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
482
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada,Quebec
I have been here a long time ago under another username.Id say it really helped me...to an extend.This website gave me pointers.

Now it is all filled with a bunch of crap and "magical tricks".Youd notice that most of these crappy threads have a "do this" type of title like:

-Empower yourself
-Make women come to you
-Attrack more women right now

And only the sound of this it makes me want to puke badly.

I t was fun while people didnt write things out of their ass and things that were more plausible(like eye contact and kino).Theres too many AFC this AFC that.Is this AFC ; yes no...

I hope youll have a very good life man.I came back here to return the favor I had from older posters back then and I thought helping newcomers would be a good thing.The main problem now is that noone ever agrees on things and retards like Player_Supreme just come into a thread to **** up all the discussion.I will leav e as well and come back maybe once a week to see if I can give someone some help but more.

Fran ly, this place turned into a shadow of its former self.
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Excellent post... good job, you figured it out a lot quicker than the majority.

...and yes, Santeria is a great song -- but I prefer the lesser known Sublime songs :)
 
Top