Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My son got diagnosed

Bolond

Don Juan
Reaction score
He has autism level 3 and needs much support from People around him AND he needs to be at preschool as much as possible.
We have him every week.

My ex don't have him at preschool due to her choise of working irregular nights. The kid also meets her new boyfriend (of course) and the new boyfriend is caring 100% for the child when my ex works and when she sleeps after her work. Dnt know who he is and i can just hope he is a Good guy and helps my boy with the autism. My ex dnt have our kid at preschool,only 1-4 days because of her CHOISE of working irregular nights. He NEEDS 100% attendens at preschool. He has an assistant there,they work with him 100%,He knows the teachers and the other kids there. Its important for him to feel good. Our kids psychologist said that he needs preeschool as much as possible.

My ex has now sued me for custody. She wants all custody and are willing to move our son to her city,far away. New preeschool,new teachers,new kids.....and a New "dad". She is Only thinking of whats best for her. Having the kid at her place 100% means no long trips to preeschool.
She said to her lawyer ive been aggresive,sent her sms,and are jelous. She has zero proof of that. ZERO!
I have a lawyer also and my lawyer says i have a Good chance of winning and have our kid much more then 50%. I live near preeschool and have the kid there 100%.

My ex has erlier sent me sexual stuff when getting pics of our son(!!??)
She refused to leave him to me for my childweek for 2 weeks ago. She dnt have him at preschool as much as he needs,when she left me she tried to write our son at her place(She lost). I have proof of everything and are going to show my lawyer everything.

Thanks!

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hope it goes well. Just beware of lawyers who will literally sell you false hope purely to increase their
invoice. They like messy custody and divorce stuff, the longer it's kicked back and forth the more they
get paid. Anecdotally speaking, she'll probably get custody in the end. It's just how much cash you want
to throw at this unlikely outcome you seek. Harsh but true.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are in US (I assume English is not your first language) then the obligation of the court is to look after the best interest of the child.

Don’t know how it is in your locale. Hopefully same.

Autistic people need routine and stability to be able to tolerate the unpredictable nature of socialization. Your son must attend preschool as much as possible because it is a safe and familiar framework from which he can learn social cues, which autistic people learn not by learning to read people but by learning to mimic appropriate response to stimuli. These stimulus/appropriate response pairings are memorized. Then the person must learn to extrapolate those pairings to similar social cues. Autistic people are wired differently. They are far more concrete in their thinking and require a predictable environment to thrive.

Emotions are scary unpredictable unknowns. You need an attorney who is prepared to be a bull dog advocate for your son. Your ex is too selfish & distracted and her living situation is unreliable and will cause your son great stress and adverse affects.

This is a serious thing. Make every effort to have the best lawyer you can afford and experts to testify to what is best for your son.

Good luck with it.

Bolond

Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex has nothing on me. Just her words about me beeing jelous,she suspects me of sending her sms,and she said i was angry when i left my son to her before christmas. There is no proof of anything and What do court need? Proof!
Trying to have custody alone is very,very difficult and needs proof of the other parent not beeing a Good parent. Here in Sweden words mean nothing if there is no proof.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Boland,
Regardless of the outcome,you will still have a Son...One of my Sons was seriously Autistic,never spoke till he was three,did very badly at school but managed to get assisted entry to a trade Course in Diesal Mechanics,managed to scrape through,but then amazed everyone with his practical skills,he is in his forties today employs three other mechanics in his Forklift repair outfit,very comfortably off having a large Farm and two rental houses,so don't get despondent about your Boy.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He has autism level 3 and needs much support from People around him AND he needs to be at preschool as much as possible.
We have him every week.

My ex don't have him at preschool due to her choise of working irregular nights. The kid also meets her new boyfriend (of course) and the new boyfriend is caring 100% for the child when my ex works and when she sleeps after her work. Dnt know who he is and i can just hope he is a Good guy and helps my boy with the autism. My ex dnt have our kid at preschool,only 1-4 days because of her CHOISE of working irregular nights. He NEEDS 100% attendens at preschool. He has an assistant there,they work with him 100%,He knows the teachers and the other kids there. Its important for him to feel good. Our kids psychologist said that he needs preeschool as much as possible.

My ex has now sued me for custody. She wants all custody and are willing to move our son to her city,far away. New preeschool,new teachers,new kids.....and a New "dad". She is Only thinking of whats best for her. Having the kid at her place 100% means no long trips to preeschool.
She said to her lawyer ive been aggresive,sent her sms,and are jelous. She has zero proof of that. ZERO!
I have a lawyer also and my lawyer says i have a Good chance of winning and have our kid much more then 50%. I live near preeschool and have the kid there 100%.

My ex has erlier sent me sexual stuff when getting pics of our son(!!??)
She refused to leave him to me for my childweek for 2 weeks ago. She dnt have him at preschool as much as he needs,when she left me she tried to write our son at her place(She lost). I have proof of everything and are going to show my lawyer everything.

Thanks!
Get yourself a good lawyer, one with a solid track record. A bulldozer if you will.

Everything will work out. Stay strong.

Modern Man Advice