Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Sh*t Theory

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Squy:
Absolutely, dudes you want to learn to be a jerk or a GOOD (not nice) guy? Althought the teori was funny to read, someone may get the wrong idea of treating women badly all the time and get sex from that...
btw, jerks can't keep their women.
they wouldn't want to : )

OzzyBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So this explains why I never get closer than getting the "I think you are a great guy but I am not ready for a relationship yet" line and later on find out that this "bad boy" just slept with the same person that put me down? Women are so ****ed up in the head.

El Perro

Don Juan
Reaction score
Treating women like ****, in general, won't get you very far. You have to be slightly more delicate and sophisticated in your psychology towards them. Remember that once they get burned on someone who treats them like this, they arent likely to put up with it again. (unless you're hanging out in biker bars and like that sort)

I'm very inclined to agree, BUT...

...how does this explain how I managed to completely forget about a date with a hottie I'd recently met, just to have her STILL wanting to f_ck my brains out a week later?

If you don't act like you need them, that's when they want you... women are funny that way

------------------

That chick you're obssessing over already HAS a p*ssy... she doesn't need another one, so be a man!

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting post. Although after reading it, it makes women seem undesirable(which is not the reality).

Multiple paragraphs are a beautiful thing, so your future posts are easier to read.

studmuffin15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
powertrip:

i cannot agree with u more. the original post is most definitely true, *HOWEVER* it is true for girls who lack self esteem. any female with a sense of self-respect, decency, and a value for her own self would bounce a guy for any infraction in that original post. and maybe a lot of u guys out there are turned on by chicks like this with no self-esteem, but i am not. they are no challenge for me.

i think the original post would have been much more accurate if it included the proper game plan to succeed with refined women who have class. again, this doesnt mean to be AFC with them, but it takes a different type of confidence and approach than most of the game plans on this site that are drawn up for the 18 year old girl with no self esteem.

captn caveman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Naaa naaa

A nice guy : Is a guy who the woman sees available

Woman: any kind.. up to 100% of the ones you want to lay...

Self respecting woman: Will also take that s**t no matter what...

So, be no nice guy.. So simple...

Whatever you do, do the opposite of what you think is right..

Of course, some guy here told the right thing, what women refer to as "nice" is not what they mean about it... What you guys know about "nice" is what they tell you, and that is the "nice guy", iow, afc...

Any woman, when treated with disinterest, will complain, but see, almost as the s**t theorist says, jerk complaint = good f**k...

A-ha, maybe when dealing with a clever woman, in the same mindset as you, then she will not take your s**t, start being a challenge, and this is where the fun starts :) That is the best.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
:D

LOL!! THAT IS IN MY SIG!

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Naaa naaa

Originally posted by captn caveman
A nice guy : Is a guy who the woman sees available

Woman: any kind.. up to 100% of the ones you want to lay...

Self respecting woman: Will also take that s**t no matter what...

So, be no nice guy.. So simple...

Whatever you do, do the opposite of what you think is right..

Of course, some guy here told the right thing, what women refer to as "nice" is not what they mean about it... What you guys know about "nice" is what they tell you, and that is the "nice guy", iow, afc...

Any woman, when treated with disinterest, will complain, but see, almost as the s**t theorist says, jerk complaint = good f**k...

A-ha, maybe when dealing with a clever woman, in the same mindset as you, then she will not take your s**t, start being a challenge, and this is where the fun starts :) That is the best.
Word.Disjointed but word is bond none the less.

Women are skanks period. See the period........

1. What women doesn't do sh1t tests? Right there they are treating YOU like sh1t yet we seem to sit there and take it don't we...that's why girls take sh1t from guys.. they like it.

Like i said what women doesn't sh1t test you? That's a lack of respect right there so why shouldn't we be the same cuz they are girwwlsss AWWW!!!

:( :( :(

2. What women doesn't make you date before sex? A skank but if a chic already has learned to ration the puzzy and keep the coochie on ice before3 (minimum,now it's 5 ,you see b1tches are stupid and don't make sense the economy is ****ed ,nobody working yet they make men date even MOREjust cuz Cosmo said so ) dates she is also a hooker,they're in it for the $$$$ you might not see it but you might be looking.

It's a woman's first instinct to go for the provider($$$) and protector(the goverment is their for that now) .

So 1+2=skank.

Ok,disregard that let's say women didn't act like that? What would happen ? You would still treat women like a queens ? **** out of here? If they weren't like that we would all treat them WORSE than any playa can imagine .Why ?cuz their b1tchy sides and their insecurity keeps us guessing ..it keeps it us at bay ..They know that already ..Their skank mothers taught em that since their first period and their first training bra .

Us ,nothing going ,men are taught ..anything that is against women is wrong . ....it's sexist ..you disobey, your not a man..you speak up against women=you are gay(how ****ing conveniant)

We are taught that it is wrong to be emotional that it is wrong to be impulsive and act on your instincts(a man is only defined by his actions) ...Men are raised to be ..to do what we got to do...TRANSLATION :What women say.Yet somehow if you fail to somehow hesitate to do something where you should've known better ..You must BE A MAAANNN!!

We are born into emotional slavery while these b1tches run free and treat us like the angry b1tch from the jeffersons'.

If women didn't have the b1tch factor do you think we would still play nice ?NO! Cuz if you would listen to your cack instead of your conscious you would treat every woman that isn't called "grandma" like the b1tch she is ..why ? we are men ,we don't give a **** about them ..we know they are just for sex and for kids and sh1t yet we want to feel deep we want to fit i and make women this higher because of what the skanks have lead us to beleive.

Next time you feel that new age man ," she didn't do anything to me" crap flooding your brain up again ask yourself .."do i really care if this b1tch or live or dies"? 99.9 % of the time you won't.. only granny get a pass.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This WOMEN WITH CLASS talk piss me off.

When you hear your ex-gf from your nice guys days, the days that you were afraid of just thinking about bangin' anyone (especially her, cause she said she didn't want to!), telling you that they LOVE this shyt and PREFER TO DO IT WITH SOMEONE THEY DON'T KNOW SO THEY CAN DO ANYTHING THEY WANT WITHOUT BEING LABELED AS A SLUT, man, you get ANOTHER perspective. Talk about feeling stupid :rolleyes:

I'm talking about a girl who's not a SLUT (really, she's NOT famous for giving the puzzy around), but as you can see (and I'm NOT the only one on this forum who says it!), wanting dyck is universal. Screw class, screw everything. They want it WILD. And they want it from a MAN.

You may think that is only for girls who have low self esteem and all of that crap. But remember, girls are not like us. They like different things, and sorry for telling you this, that's what they love, as harsh as it may sound. I know, it sounded harsh to me too. But this week I collected more than enough evidence.

You may not want to be like this ALL the time, but TRUST ME, if you don't show your ROUGH side they'll find another guy who shows it, in a heartbeat.

A man is STRENGTH, never forgive this. Heavens know I paid a HUGE price when I forgot this simple fact.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm not sure about this..

CherryBreaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
So True, treating women like crap gets you to the finish line. I was total AFC when it came to this fine girl I was trying to hook up and did for like a month until she dropped me. I treated her like crap and flaunted my new girl in front of her and she started crying when she saw both of us dance to a very dramatic slow song. Payback is a biatch.

My problem now is my new girlfriend is molding me into a total wuss and I think I'm totally out. I'm going to see her again this Friday and for sure I will be treating her like a ***** but disrespecting and flirting with other girl. She's given up on me, why not give up on her before it's totallly final.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump

Cappo Yung

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't take crap from women. Give them crap if necessary. To an extent. Be mindful brother. Be mindful.

thanks for the tips bro.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We are commiting a logical fallacy here. Correlation does not equal causation. Most girls like guys in SPITE of you treating them like crap. Not because of it.

The guys treat these girls like crap because they can get away with it. She is so attracted to you that you can do anything. The emotional rollercoaster actually amplifies the attraction.

If she already likes you then treating her like crap is the iceing on the cake.

Women make the same fallacy when they say men like bitches. I would get so pissed when my ex gf would say that. I would explain to her that men put up with bitches if she is hot but they dont like them.