My planned speach to her.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
Don't tell her anything. .... She knows very well what the deal is, you don't need to bust her chops about it.

What he said. Work on avenues that are more productive, unless your time is actually completely worthless to you. If it was ever gonna happen, she'll make a move, if not why waste your resources? You've done too much already it sounds like.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gioco said:
To be honest I think you are weak.

Sorry this may sound harse,but this is a challenge bro. I mean how boring would it be if every women followed your "system" ? Life would be so predictable and boring. Listen you have other women on the side as you said so why would you be willing to throw her aside so easy? I think you should advance you skills. I mean invite her over your place cook her something nice and just say listen I need to talk to you about something that's very important to me. I really "like" you I want to take this relationship to the next level, I want a sexual relationship with you. Blammmm that's it. Just be quite and see her response if she says no etc etc just act a bit distant. Then after delay your calls to her and you call the shots when you meet up. After a while when you do finally have sex you would feel like you got game 'cause YOUR game was strong. And you wasn't just another chump who gave up after 4 dates lol
I agree with you Gioco but understand the a lot of the guys in the forum are looking for the quick fix and be all to end all of "how to" instructions that will get them from point A to point B in the most efficient (not effective) way.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I have no problem putting out a LOT of effort to someone who ALSO puts out effort, but this girl sounds like all take and no give. For me, he's already deeply in the red zone as far as unilateral effort out goes.

But then I feel my time is worth a lot.

2Cool

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't issue any ultimatums! You're basically begging. You know this and so does everyone else that knows what they are doing. If you want to be a Don, then accept that she doesn't want to do anything at this time. Man, she knows what you want, she even agrees.

Look, there maybe other issues that you aren't aware of, so don't make demands on what is basically not yours.

If this is strictly about sex, seek it elsewhere. She's not the only woman on the planet. If she is a good and decent person continue the relationship while placing a little less attention on her. She should want to give it to you, not you having to beg/demand like an AFC.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright fellas, thanks for all the advice. I'm certain this girl has 100% interest in me. My problem was I appeared to be too needy of her that is why she put on this sort of behaviour. I see her every morning at the gym and put to practice yesterday what many of you have suggested, namely ignoring her. I did said "hi" and she said "hi" to me as well; however, I did not give her the attention she normally gets from me. So after the gym yesterday, she search the school's (we are both graduate students at the school) database and found my email address and sent me an email that went like this:
"Amoka, I just wanted to drop you an email and say hello...." and a whole lots of stuff. I ignored the message. She called my cell phone 6 hours later and wanted to know what I was doing because "she is just taking a break from writing her dissertation" I told her I have a class in about 10 minutes and I'll call her back after my class. She said she has a meeting with her adviser around the time I finish class. So I told her to call me after her meeting. She called, we talked for some time and I told her I have things to do so I'll see her at the gym in the morning. Bottom line: yeah, she has great interest in me but I'm just being a complete AFC in front of her. I need to find ways to control myself when in her presence. Particularly when at home alone with her. Many of the girls likes it when I do this but she is just different. I know she enjoys it because when I'm not touching her, she tries to touch me. Insted of pulling away, my AFC self, give her the chance. Any suggestions on books that can help me prevent this from happening again?

Last edited:

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
Bottom line: yeah, she has great interest in me but I'm just being a complete AFC in front of her. I need to find ways to control myself when in her presence.
Put on your ipod, listen to Tool (or similarly motivational music), and lift.

Get in your masculine Zen. She's not even there.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
I didn't even read the thread. The fact that you're sitting around planning speeches already says you've lost control of the situation and are floundering. Might be time to cut bait.

You think she's going to listen to your whole speech and suddenly "be enlightened" and fall madly in love with you? If so, you know nothing about women.

Now, let me go back and read your post...

Yeah...you've made it clear to her that you're desperate for sex, like a 17 year old on prom-night. AND that you have no other options for it. How is she supposed to find that arousing?

Your ultimatum will backfire in your face. I suggest you chill out and get yourself a few other options.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good thread, good advice. Vulpine was right on.

The one thing I can add about why explaining anything to her will not work is that human decision-making is emotional, not logical, especially in regard to sex. You have to touch her emotionally, her feelings of jealousy, insecurity, and need for validation, before you can touch physically.