Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Personal Tips

Little Don Juan

Reaction score
Hey Everyone!! This is my first post on the the Don Juan Bulletin Board and I want to start off by telling everyone a little about myself. I'm a 14 year old guy who is a freshman in highschool and trying to perfect my DJ skills. Don't let my young age fool you because I have an edge that many guys my age don't have. Here are the main tips that I LIVE by :

1) Confidence is Everything!! Without confidence you won't make it. Women flock to a man with great self-confidence. But remember that great self-confidence is not being "****y" but just feeling good about yourself and how you look.

2) This has got to be my biggest tip ever! Please trust me on this one becuase I have been using it for the last year and it has gotten me nothing success. Make yourself hard to get! Women love a challenge.

Let me tell you a little story about how I started believing in this tip. Well, a couple of friends and I had been at the mall and met some girls that seemed to be interested in us. All of us continued to see and talk to each other. After a period of a week I found out that 2 of these girls had a strong interest in me while the other girl had an interest in one of my friends(Danny). Well, Danny showed this girl that that he also was strongly interested in her. After finding this out Danny was more agressive around her to show that he really liked her. Seeing this the girl then said (Exact Quotes) "I don't really like Danny anymore, I know that I can get him whenever I want. I want more of a challenge than him". This proved to me that Girls like more of a challenge then the "easy-to-get" guys like Danny, and I have been living a "Hard to get" Life-style ever since.

3) Set yourself apart from other guys! Show women why they should be interested in you and why you rise above the competition.

4) Have Patience! "Patience is NOT inaction nor 'chickening' out. Not asking out a woman you're interested in is not being patient but being stupid. Patience is controlling your eagerness." -Pook

5) One more important tip is to Listen! I can't stress how important listening is. You can get so much out of just listening to the girl that you are talking to. Also for the guys that have a hard time carrying on conversations this is a great way to help. By listening you can keep the conversation going and keep her interested. Example:

Bob- Hey Mary! How was your day?
Mary- It was great! I found out that I'm going on vacation soon.

Now let see what would happen if bob wasn't listening:

Bob- Sounds great! Soo... what's new?

And if bob was listening:

Bob- Sounds Great! Where to? When? With Who?

You can see just by these simple conversations how listening can improve your conversation skills.

Well, I've gotta be on my way and get some sleep for tomorrow. I really hope that these simple tips can help everyone that reads them. Please respond and let me know how you liked them
Thanks! -Little Don Juan

------------------
I may be young (14) but I have an understanding :)