"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

My other dates!

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Re: Re: My other dates!

Originally posted by JohnJones
Best bang I ever had. Found out she lives close to my mansion. She looks like Kristen Kreuck from Smallville. :D

Maybe he doesn't need to be worried about running out of choices..."mansion"
Kristin Kreuk is a 5-6r.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Wong Fei Hung

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 13, 2003
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
Chrispy , I am just a regular guy. I want a girlfriend! :D I don't have many bad experience with different ethnicity young women.

The best tip to dating someone of a different ethnicity is to know something of their culture if they were naturalized citizens or still aliens. It does not hurt if you know very much about your own culture. Most young women I met, loves Chinese food so here is something I would said:

WFH: Do you have any Chinese in you? <pause> Would you like some?
HB: Really??? <smiling and giggling> Come closer and lets see... :p
 
Top