"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

My new mindset with dating and women

thelad

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2018
Messages
82
Reaction score
54
Thanks Ranger - I'm not joking you but I actually tried to work out in my mind what I was it was damn close! cheers.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 3, 2015
Messages
1,115
Reaction score
2,139
And it's not my job to keep them entertained lol. What the hell am I supposed to talk to women about when I have nothing in common with any of them. Am I supposed to go on a one sided conversation about the things that I do, as if they'd even have any interest? Seriously, my life consists of training/working out, investments, making money, hanging out with my friends, playing chess, reading and taking classes for physical therapy school. No one cares about stuff like that lol.

Most women are boring, not sure where you are from. Hell, all of my friends tell me just smile, nod and agree and it works lol. I personally can't feign interest like that, as I'm not there to entertain them lol.

The best times of my life have always involved having NO women around at all, as all they did was detract from my life, not enhance it.
Nah, your job is to keep yourself entertained. Your happiness is YOUR responsibility. When you talk to girls, you should be saying things that make YOU laugh, that YOU think are funny or that interest YOU.

As far as what you have in common, well, you both like having fun and having sex, so talk about stuff. If she says stuff that you're not about, tease her on it. But you have your whole real life to be serious about the things you need to be serious about it; you have friends that you can talk about that stuff with; girls are the part of your life where you get to forget about all that stuff for a while and live totally in the moment.
 
Top