"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

My most intense day ever (Lay FR)

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
Dude I wouldn;t go to church without a trojan in the trojan pocket in my prayerbook.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2001
Messages
865
Reaction score
10
Location
Swansea, Wales, UK
Haha.

Guys, thanks for everything.

The greatest part of all of this is the fact that she is still in a relationship with me! Every other relationship I've had has lasted only one or two real days.

This is day four and I'm learning not to be needy (as weird as it sounds). I won't see her today nor most of next week as I have to go to some place called Gregynog for my course mon-wed and then to my church houseparty on Fri-Sun.

Although I would appreciate tips on not being needy right now. I'd hate to revert to that sort of state and then ultimately lose the girl.

Nick
 

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2002
Messages
1,606
Reaction score
13
Age
46
"Guys, just wondering... am I the only one in here who has a Trojan on him all the time (in my wallet on the secret inside pocket)?"

Yeah I'm thinking the same thing. Why didn't you have a condom on you? Especially at YOUR house? Congrats but that's just craaaaazy.
 

Deathfyre

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 9, 2002
Messages
152
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Edmonton, Alberta
I always keep one in my jacket pocket, and a box of them in my drawer at home. Anyone sexually active who doesn't keep them on hand at all times is an idiot. (Nick, you can be excluded from that, since you haven't been laid yet, ;))
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
I always have condoms in the pockets on my pants even though I never use them just incase I meet a girl that requires it...
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top