Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My lesson with an attention w***e

jnallen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Her

-She has four kids that she yells at but says she loves.
-She has a very bad attitude.
-She likes frequenting the bars and has guys flirting with her which she cannot help but she comes home and tells me about all of these guys flirting with her.
-Everything she does she has to have her families approval. They say no she says no. Heavily influenced by them.
-Has in the past put her friends and relatives above or in front of me.
-Went out to a bar one night when we were split up but trying to work things out and went home with some guy and told me about it stating she slept with a pillow between them (yeah right) She didn’t think I should have any problem with this and even asked me to take her to work the next day. When I asked her if she was going to go out with him again she said no because I don’t know what I want and I don’t want to hurt HIM. (Forget about me huh?)
-Appears to care about no one but herself.
-Will not communicate or compromise in the relationship.
-If you disagree with like for say her going to the bar well you have an attitude and she breaks up with you and leaves. Saying I am done.
-Has lots of so called guy friends.
-She moved in with me and I sold my house to move to her town. As soon as I moved down here she got mad at me and moved out. I knew no one.
-Has left me and come back six times.
-Has had 7 different jobs in the last year.
-Has moved 8 times in the last year.
-If she wants to go out with her friends on Friday night she will start a fight on wed thur to give her an excuse.
-Every time she leaves I will not call her. With in a month she will be calling me again.
-She always has some reason she calls me (I have your brother and sisters pictures still, I think I may have HIV etc.)
-Will always start calling when a holiday. (Don’t have a clue what this is about)
-Can never make up her mind. Is always saying I don’t know what I want or I don’t know what is going on. Seems like she is confused all the time just drifting thru life.
-Never gets fixed up unless she is going out.
-Has never had a relationship longer than 6 months since her divorce. When she was married she was on and off with him constantly.
-Has no knowledge or concept of how to react in a real relationship.
-Always has some drama going on in her life.
-Dresses flashy and is very sexual.
-Is always on and off even with friends and relatives.
-verbally mentally abusive
-In front of people she is the most charming person in the world and never shows her bad side. Behind closed doors it is different. With this she goes around and tells people you are abusive when the exact opposite is true.
-Has the my way or the highway attitude and does what she wants and if you don’t like it tough I will just leave.
You are suppose to drop everything for her but if you have a problem it is just that your problem.
-Takes the smallest incidents and turns them into major events.

These are just a few. I could go on and on. All of this and she truly believes that the problem in the relationship is me.

Me

-Catered to her needs.
-Was there for her for anything she needed anytime.
-Cooked/Cleaned etc.
-She did not have to work.
-Supported her kids when she was not working and her ex was not paying CS.
-Let her and her four kids move in with me.
-Bought her anything she wanted.
-Always telling her I love her and showing her it.
-Bought her something for every occasion even though she never bought me anything.
-Listened and comforted her when she had fears and concerns. Solved her problems.
-Never cheated on her or even flirted with anyone else.
-Moved her 6 times. Helped her get jobs.

All of this and I am abusive and the reason the relationship ended. I was mean to her per her.

jnallen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah did I add she was a self centered B

echo1212

Banned
Reaction score
This is either a joke or you are the biggest wuss I have ever seen. Can this possibly be real?? IF it is. Please leave this ***** and never EVER have anything to do with her again, stop being a man, and quit being a doormat!!

Last edited:

jnallen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This happened to me a long time ago when after coming out of a 16 yr marriage. I was Co Dependent and let this happen. I have distanced myself from this woman although she still calls every month or two wanting to hook up. She is a total B and thinks that she does no wrong and you are actually abusing her. She has NPD and HPD effecttivly making her a two year old in her mind. A lesson learned.
Doing this did not make me a wuss just stupid. That’s all.

Blaaaaat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by echo1212
This is either a joke or you are the biggest wuss I have ever seen. Can this possibly be real?? IF it is. Please leave this ***** and never EVER have anything to do with her again, stop being a man, and quit being a doormat!!
lol!!!!

Last edited:

jnallen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have had since dumping her dumb a**.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno what to say...... I thought my ex-wife was looney, and she is but... WOW! That chic is so wack dude!!!! ...as soon as she called to tell me she had HIV, I would have gotten that sh*t checked, and duuuuuuude.... I dunno what I would ahve done to her.

jnallen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She is wacko dude and she still calls. She doesn’t understand why I won’t go out with her. She is a total knock out although sometimes I would have liked to have knocked her out. I wish we could post pictures on this site. The only thing I can say to you dude is stay the f**k out of Middletown. That is where she is from. This chick if I don’t call her back will be parked behind my car at work. The only way I will get rid of her in the long run is to quit my job which I don’t plan on doing. And yes I got checked immediately.

Turalyon999

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude if this chick bothers you so much and won't leave you alone, I've got the solution to your problem.

two words.

restraining order

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a f*cking nightmare.

Reaction score
The world is coming to an end soon, I am now convinved!! jesus c hrist, what a moron(constructively speaking)

jnallen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ded_Skin_Mask13
The world is coming to an end soon, I am now convinved!! jesus c hrist, what a moron(constructively speaking)
Me or her?

jnallen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Turalyon999
Dude if this chick bothers you so much and won't leave you alone, I've got the solution to your problem.

two words.

restraining order
Been there done that. Doesn't work. She cries and they will just give her another warning.

Reaction score
MAN i had a n ex that was a psychotic b***h , had alot of guy friends , an ex in jail that she still was friends with (supposedly) , 7 months with her and that was enough never will i get near a girl with a lot of guy friends they are trouble .

in you case man look for another job and if you can leave the state man and dont hook up with her again not even casual sex she migh want you to enpregnate her to hold you down, or just give a you fuc***g desease .

YOU COOKED AND CLEANED FOR HER MAN !!! OHHHHH DONT EVER DO THAT AGAIN . YOU HAVE THE TRAD. MALE ROLE SHE HAS THE TRAD. FEMALE ROLE OK. DONT BE A PU**Y.

leave this @#$#@!1!!!.

LATEZ!!! F LOVE , LOVE TO F...

jnallen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know. I screwed up because I had just gotten a divorce and did not want to see another relationship fail. I realize now that I was totally wrong and will never, never let it happen again. Sometimes we make corrections in our life in the wrong direction. She will never have anyone anyway with the above traits. What cracks me up is I would get on her about the bar/flirting thing and because of that I supposedly was abusing her. Incredible. She was a stupid b**ch.