"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

my last post ABOUT ME !!

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
3,151
Reaction score
16
Age
44
Location
belleville, il
alright so I went out last night....went to a local bar...was there from 1030 to 1. I talked to about 7 or 8 women..made great eye contact from about 15. and I number closed 3 of them.

another hot latina chick..nice. and 2 hot white chicks.

its elevated now..I realize it was all in my head. up to this point..I ruined it all myself. I was to blame..now I walk with confidence..I talk with confidence..I live with it..and others have taken notice!

good luck gentlemen and happy thanksgiving
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
well done mate. there goes another success story. :D
 

cannibustacap

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 10, 2004
Messages
165
Reaction score
0
Location
UCLA
fùckin a man. i'll still be bugging you on AIM when I got my woman problems. Your work is not done yet :D
 
Top