Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Important first personal post

M

Money Shot

Keep in mind that I have worked on my room for like several years sacraficing many night of not going out. Now i'm ready to go all out clubbing and bar hopping. I have ready many many many posts on how to get the girls. If it takes a nice pad to have a little confidence then be it. I don't think i'm a bad looking guy but anyways just keep reading guys please.

I've always wanted to have a bad ass room as long as i can remember, the bonus is i get to show my girl or girls a good time.

YOu must have a myspace account so you can see my pictures here and you guys the experts know what i'm talking about.

Here is the link.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=141381350

Okay where do I start being romantic. Picture this let's say i'm dating this girl and i bring her over. "Puppy love phase"
or it can be just some girl i want to close.

The romantic setup from a guys prespective.

1. 3 candals
2. an incense stick burning
3. Plenty of Lamp ambient lighting
4. aquarium lighting on. (Trust me very nice)
5. romantic music from computer playing on speakers.
6. Plenty of air freshners under the window ac unit (Nice touch i think)
7. Nice Itunes screen saver hippie looking **** on comp monitor ( Trust me very nice if you have seen it)
8. Rubbers readily available.
9. All the while sitting on the love seat with my girl caressing silk cussions and drinking red wine. Over looking the queen size bed with silk sheets with awesome 2 shields over it symbolizing his and her side of the bed.

Fun activities for my girl while at my place. Lounging on the huge leather sofas, drinking wine, feeding my fish, watching cable tv, listenning to music or surfing the internet on my computer.

And yes I have the means to take my girl out to the beach, the restaurant of her choosing, or anywhere else she wants to go.

Oh all the while I have the option of wearing like only 3 silk robe outfits (Trust me Very freaking nice) plenty of silk boxers. ( If we already have made love before I would wear that stuff. ) ( This is i guess only to keep her comming back for more)

Now how romantic is that, and i know i've left some **** out. What girl can't refuse that not many at least i hope so. hahahahahaha

Do me a favor, after you see the pics so you guys know what i'm talking about. I would appreciate some constructive criticisem. All in all i think i'm ready to get out on the scene.

Don't even get me started on style cause i got most of it and the accessories to go along you know necklaces pendants, a bracelet ect.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want my advice.

You need a new image.

D&D and computer games do not attract women as a norm!

Now you may get offended by this post or you may listen, choice is yours.

Look at mystery, he is borderline computer nerd written all over him, with a goth theme style.

He changed his whole style to attract women, he now uses various prop's e.t.c to pull women.

Only reason i am using him is he looks like you did prior to him changing his style.

You want to first start!

first you drop the D&D rubbish, second you style yourself up so as not to look like a computer nerd! Since sadly thats my first impression.

you can like computers but women do not like computer nerds, so time to drop that image!

You dont have to be uber cool image, you can still retain the goth look and game goth women, but the goth look made out in a way that screams 'LOOK AT ME I LIKE DRAGONS AND COMPUTER GAMES' does not attract women.

Be offended all you want, you wanted honesty, well there it is.

Look yourself in the mirror and start to think about dressing at least casual or dressing in a way that does not state, your last date was with linux and getting WoW to work on it.

I like computers, i dont look like a nerd, i attract women! There is a difference to liking computers then actually making them YOUR LIFE! hence jack off (no pun intended) and make an effort to start investing time in your image rather then a pixals image!

we can work on what to do with a women when she is at your place after we have 'attracted' her!

http://articles.venusianskills.com/authorpics/be0cffbee99dbe4e54998c276410aeee.gif
This is a good picture of how mystery i think makes the goth look work for him.

Drop the computer geek theme it is not doing you a favour, maybe focus more on the gothic!

Never list computer games as the first thing and then about the 4th one down, state working out. What this shows is your more focused on Computer games and have a passing interest in working out (investing time into self development). drop it altogether or at least turn it into a pass time (not an hobby) something you do when bored is more then ok.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
I like the medieval look overall. But like everything else in life youngbrother, it's all about the details. If you want to fvck vampire or goth chicks the place is perfect. Here are a couple of suggestions:

1. You have to hide the wiring around the computer table. It looks unkempt and messy. Not good. Hang a curtain rod and a Tool (for me) tapestry behind it to mask the wiring.

2. You need a set of curtains around the window shade. A good thick burgundy colored sash trailed on both ends would look fabulous.

3. Lose the table trays. It looks shabby and grade school.

Let me know what changes you'll make or more info and I'll be able o delve into it a bit more.

vitor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with a mild makeove

No man should have pics of his Gaming Station on Myspace, get rid of those donkey sexy movies.

I think a Short hair cut would look good on you, and hitting the gym 3 days per week.

Eitherway You can do it..

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
KarmaSutra said:
If you want to fvck vampire or goth chicks the place is perfect.
Speaking of that, Goth/Vampire chix also happen to be one of the most difficult to "pull".

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
Speaking of that, Goth/Vampire chix also happen to be one of the most difficult to "pull".
I wouldn't be surprised; they strike me as inherently untrusting of others.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
azanon said:
I wouldn't be surprised; they strike me as inherently untrusting of others.
Even for the Metal and Goth guys, they're hard to pull. Me ex, although she may have looked like a gothic femme(corsettes, fishnet stockings, fetish wear, lingerie, etc.), was actually a Metal chick. And I'll even be honest with you, even the Metal chix are difficult.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with jonwon.

I know you didn't ask for myspace criticism, but fwiw, that myspace is like chick repellant. Turd butcher? Computer games? Chick repellant, man.

My advice would be to scrap it all and start over. No computer games or D&D references, no gross myspace user name, take "dating" out of the 'here for' section, and maybe build the profile around a different interest. Even fish are better than computer games.

Then get on myspace groups, maybe about fish or bicycling, and make friends with all of the hot chicks in that group. You can get a hundred hot female friends in a couple weeks.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My opinions on your myspace page (from impressing a woman perspective).

>If you have a car that's not a beater, take a pic with it if you must insist on taking pics next to transportation. Definitely don't make your main pic one with a bicycle! No one who's seen "40 Year Old Virgin" would do that!
>Definitely lose the cow fvcking attempt video (x2). Funny, but....
>lose that cartoon pic (whatever that annoying cartoon is called where they curse).
>Agree with the others; take off online gaming/computers as your #1 favorite. If it is, LIE! You like working out, some sport, some outdoor activity, etc, I know you do! You don't? You do on myspace!
>Like discovery channel? ok cool Astronomy? not cool. geek-dom Unless you're an astronomer for an occupation then that means $$$$. Vampire books? Delete that!
>Don't put you don't want kids. Just mark off 70% of women if you want to say that.
>you indicated Here for: serious relationships. That's just inherently AFC to list that, IMO. Just put friends or friends and networking.
>Myspace has an occupation bullet that apparently you disabled. Chicks will notice that and equate it with unemployed which equates to no $$$ which equates to no pvssy.

Man i just suggest getting cozy with the DJ bible. I just can't believe you'd make that profile if you were trying to follow it.

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nefty said:
Telling MS to remove things that seem to reflect his interests and sense of humor is basically to advise the guy to present himself as something he's not.

So the guy likes South Park. So he's posted goofy videos. The guy's got a goofy sense of humor, and that's just fine. A lot of girls have that type of sense of humor, too.

So he's into biking, gaming, and RP/fantasy type fiction, and he's chosen to reflect that in his profile. Suggesting that he mention other (feigned) interests in lieu of the ones he mentioned is to suggest that he present himself as something he's not.

Isn't the core premise of being a DJ to do and express yourself as you want without caring what others (especially women) think? A lot of the advice I've seen here seems to fly in the face of DJism.
You have a good point...

Faking and being someone that he's not will only backfire in the long run.

Maybe a better way of summing up what's been said here is that there are a lot of things on that myspace page which would limit the kind of women who would be interested in such a guy to a very narrow margin.

Wow... that was shockingly diplomatic of me.

:whistle:

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nefty said:
Telling MS to remove things that seem to reflect his interests and sense of humor is basically to advise the guy to present himself as something he's not.

So the guy likes South Park. So he's posted goofy videos. The guy's got a goofy sense of humor, and that's just fine. A lot of girls have that type of sense of humor, too.

So he's into biking, gaming, and RP/fantasy type fiction, and he's chosen to reflect that in his profile. Suggesting that he mention other (feigned) interests in lieu of the ones he mentioned is to suggest that he present himself as something he's not.

Isn't the core premise of being a DJ to do and express yourself as you want without caring what others (especially women) think? A lot of the advice I've seen here seems to fly in the face of DJism.
Actually a core principle is about self development and changing the reality of the world to suit your ideals, hence utulize more tools.

Granted accepting what you are, but lets be frank here.

One cant remain ignorant of how the world works around them or 'what is'!

If you think having the persona of a computer loving geek guy is perfectly fine and you can 'fuc*' what others think about you! I suggest you go out and buy a bucket of sand and stick your head in it, or go out and buy another MMORPG!

The fact is one comes to sites like this to learn, not to re-enforce bad behavour, statisticly speaking, granted he good probably find a women who will like him for projecting the image he is currently projecting but i know for a fact that % is going to be extreamly low it will most probably come as some fat chick who is desperate for a BF.

I have never ever seen a guy like the one in the link posted walk around with hot desirable women, i have on the other hand seen guys like the above walk around with fat low self esteem women.

Now the OP wanted this to be truthful we'll it would be an injustice to his request to massarge his ego and tell him all is fine!

It would be rather on the other hand to point out the first impressions i get and help him to correct things to boost his 'success' with women and dating.

Or he can stick two fingers up-to the world and switch on WoW.

The fact is one can like computer games but as a norm' women DO NOT LIKE COMPUTER GAME PLAYING NERDS< dont blame the women just do what it takes to USE THIS TO YOUR ADVANTAGE.

Hence you can still play the god dam games, love D&D but this is done by projecting a better outside image of oneself.

Also expressing intrests of being a computer gamer as a profile is not my idea of 'expressing one self', computer games should be up there with things like watching TV, watching movies, you dont put i sit on my as* all day watching films as a something to attract women, so dont do it with games.

D&D, computer games e.t.c does not scream sex appeal it does scream 'look at me i am a nerd and i love my fantasy world more then i love anything else, you date me and your going to have to watch me play computer games 24/7, listen to how i beat 'tims' orc warrior with my nightelf rogue with a dice throw of 8'. You really think a women wants a guy like that?

You need to get a dam reality check.

So its fine to be a DJ<<<< well if you THINK being a DJ is to project and 'poor image' of yourself and not take advice from others in how to 'be more successful' in your life, then sadly i think you miss the point.

Being a DJ is not about accepting yourself if you have poor social and socity skills, its about 'recognising' means to improve to 'make the world' more succesful for you! Its about learning, self growth, changing reality, expectations, building on success, GROWTH!

Its not about buying a bucket and sticking your head in it with your hand extended, with your fingers out in a V shape.

If you want to be a looser fine be a looser, but dont expect women to be falling all over you just becouse THEY DONT APPRECCIATE THE POOR SOCIAL SKILLS YOU HAVE DEVELOPED'.

Now to turn this around is stop making computer games your LIFE, they are less then an hobby same goes for D&D stuff (they should be up there with watchign TV, or seeing a movie and treated as such), making them the FOUNDATION of your personality screams 'I DONT GET OUT OF MY ROOM MUCH'!

I think your posts should be testiment to how ingrained this idea of 'what i am doing is fine, so what i cant pull women, its clearly there problem'! problem is! No one is asking any one to CHANGE themselves but what one or i am suggesting is at least build on POSTIVE SOCIAL SKILLS to BOOST your SUCCESS with OTHER PEOPLE AND NOT PIXALS! In this respect women.

Oh and the room looks great, now lets work on defining a new image without out the D&D and COMPUTER game theme!

I will suggest you go out and tell a women as your first date opener you just got to lvl 67 on your UD lock and watch how she reacts!

This is from experiance, i like computer games, but i DO NOT MIX THEM WITH WOMEN< COMPUTER GAMES D&D AND WOMEN DO NOT MIX<<< in uppercase for effect :D