Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My friends are losers

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm trying to become a partying DJ, but it's hard when peeps don't want to party or don't know what a good party is. People will say to do stuff alone, but, as a college student, I would come off as a complete loser if I were to go clubbing or bars alone. I need people to come along. With that being said, here's a sampling of some of my friends.

New Friends: My new friends are actually a big improvement from my old friends and actually do stuff, but I only have like 2 or 3 of these and they don't live too close by. One of them I always have to call to initiate stuff and he comes up with excuses all the time. He's an excellent wingman when he goes out, but you have to drag him out. My best new friend is pretty cool, but he's currently studying abroad. I usually have to initiate stuff with him too and he's not too reliable. Another friend I have I only hang out with when I'm at college.

Old Friends: These guys are the real losers. They think a party is a bunch of guys sitting around playing poker and drinking. I try to invite them to go clubbing and do stuff, but they are never down. I don't think I could ever convert them. They always talk about sports, drinking, and other stupid crap. All those things are great when used sparingly (I love sports, love drinking, etc.), but it sucks if you aren't going to party with girls.

So, anybody know what I can do to get people to go out and find new people? I met a party girl who I'm hanging out with a little bit, but I find it a bit overwhelming when she's so experienced with partying that I come off as a bit of a loser.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i feel you on this one, it can be frustrating. I'd say you have to open your eyes WIDE. who are your friend's friends? when you go out does anyone gravitate towards you? you have to enlarge your circle of friends , and it ain't always easy. anyone at work who seems cool? good luck. I'm just recovering from this situation.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your friends aren't really helping you out too much so you need to find new ones. But how to go about doing this? Well firstly let me just say you're in college. I'm in college too! What a coincidence! Being in college I can tell you that finding new friends around school is like finding paperclips on a secretary's desk. I moved out here three years ago with two friends from my previous college in hawaii and I didn't know anybody. But after going to class a few times and having lunch with just a few people, within about two months of being here i had close to 30 people in my cell phone's list. The secret is just putting yourself out there a few times and showing people you're all about a good time. You'll meet one person who will introduce you to three more who inturn know two or three more people who you'll meet then you'll go to a party where you meet tons more people etc etc. Just get out there man you have nothing to lose by talking to people around campus and askin where the party is or what not. You'll make so many friend you'll have to weed out ones you don't want to hang out with.

htemorp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can tell a person by what kind of friends they have. I can tell that you are not any better than the loser friends you call them. Change yourself if you want to make new friends.