Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My friend’s younger sister

Realthangpoon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi all

I met one of my good friends’ younger sister this weekend at their home. We had lunch, their mom cooked for us, we played some board games etc. We were vibing and afterwards she told my friend/her brother she thought I was very attractive and now she’s dm’ing me.

They’re both very well-raised, have a good bond between them and with their mom etc. She’s basically the girl next door, super hot and very much my type. I wanna see her again but I’m kind of wary because it’s my friend’s sister. I’m also worried I won’t be able to play my regular ‘game’ (push/pull) as they have such a good relationship and I definitely don’t wanna **** up my friendship.

Before I proceed with this (pretty sure I will), I’m curious to see if anyone has any experience with this or can give me some tips/pointers. We can first go on a date and see where it goes ofcourse. I know I don’t need his approval on this but the friend told me it’s all good for him as long as I mean it/have good intentions (I really don’t have the intention to pump and dump... but you never know how that goes).

cheerio

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m 27, she’s 24.
Bro's before.... ahem girls. But if you really like her and she likes you, and you plan to take her seriously, then let your friend know and be transparent. Friends are hard to come by tbh. Girls, they are everywhere.

I'm sure if you plan to take her seriously, he will be okay with that. And just enjoy it man, sounds like you her, and she is on her prime SMV. If on the other hand you do not plan to take her seriously, then I doubt he'll be okay with that and eventually will def mess up your friendship. Family comes first. Always.

Modern Man Advice

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi all

I met one of my good friends’ younger sister this weekend at their home. We had lunch, their mom cooked for us, we played some board games etc. We were vibing and afterwards she told my friend/her brother she thought I was very attractive and now she’s dm’ing me.

They’re both very well-raised, have a good bond between them and with their mom etc. She’s basically the girl next door, super hot and very much my type. I wanna see her again but I’m kind of wary because it’s my friend’s sister. I’m also worried I won’t be able to play my regular ‘game’ (push/pull) as they have such a good relationship and I definitely don’t wanna **** up my friendship.

Before I proceed with this (pretty sure I will), I’m curious to see if anyone has any experience with this or can give me some tips/pointers. We can first go on a date and see where it goes ofcourse. I know I don’t need his approval on this but the friend told me it’s all good for him as long as I mean it/have good intentions (I really don’t have the intention to pump and dump... but you never know how that goes).

cheerio
If he is a very good friend of yours then understand that if it blows up in your face you stand a high chance of losing your friendship with him. I have had many buddies over the years end up with a friend's sister. Some even get married to them -- so it is not necessarily always a bad thing. However, I also have slept with a friend's sister before back in college. She was coming onto me hard for a number of months. One night we both had drank a lot and I ended up banging her. My friend was not happy about it. He never specifically said anything but our dynamic was completely different after that point.

She and I met up a few more times and banged it out. However, it fell by the wayside fairly quickly and I wasn't super into her. What did happen was I ended up eventually losing my friendship with my buddy. I regret doing it to this day.

Realthangpoon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro's before.... ahem girls. But if you really like her and she likes you, and you plan to take her seriously, then let your friend know and be transparent. Friends are hard to come by tbh. Girls, they are everywhere.

I'm sure if you plan to take her seriously, he will be okay with that. And just enjoy it man, sounds like you her, and she is on her prime SMV. If on the other hand you do not plan to take her seriously, then I doubt he'll be okay with that and eventually will def mess up your friendship. Family comes first. Always.

Modern Man Advice
Thanks for the great advice.

If he is a very good friend of yours then understand that if it blows up in your face you stand a high chance of losing your friendship with him. I have had many buddies over the years end up with a friend's sister. Some even get married to them -- so it is not necessarily always a bad thing. However, I also have slept with a friend's sister before back in college. She was coming onto me hard for a number of months. One night we both had drank a lot and I ended up banging her. My friend was not happy about it. He never specifically said anything but our dynamic was completely different after that point.

She and I met up a few more times and banged it out. However, it fell by the wayside fairly quickly and I wasn't super into her. What did happen was I ended up eventually losing my friendship with my buddy. I regret doing it to this day.
As long as I’m staying respectful I think it’s possible to do both, meaning date the girl and not **** up my friendship. Ofcourse friendship comes first and I’m pretty comfortable in my ability to not treat her like a total **** and ****ing up the relationship with my friend as a result. I shot him a text yesterday that I’ll probably hang out with his sister soon and that I hope he’s okay with it. He said it’s all good and to have fun.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as I’m staying respectful I think it’s possible to do both, meaning date the girl and not **** up my friendship. Ofcourse friendship comes first and I’m pretty comfortable in my ability to not treat her like a total **** and ****ing up the relationship with my friend as a result. I shot him a text yesterday that I’ll probably hang out with his sister soon and that I hope he’s okay with it. He said it’s all good and to have fun.
What you want to do is check her out really good before you escalate to sex. (Make out with her though, as you dont want to end up in the friend-zone.)
Set a strong frame from the start, check for red flags over a few dates and decide if she is GF-material.
If you are not sure about that, just let it run out with low interest from your side.
That way you dont fvck up with your bro.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the great advice.

It’s good you’re being careful. But even if your buddy isn’t okay with it or it greatly irritates him let’s be honest - no buddy is going to tell you “stay away from my sister a$$hole or our friendship is over.” Just accept the risk is there if you decide to go forward with it because it doesn’t matter what he says beforehand. And it probably doesn’t matter how respectful you really are because in typical chick fashion you will become Adolph Hitler to everyone who will listen to her when you break it off - especially to her family, which includes your friend.

Realthangpoon

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK so we have a date (me with my friend’s sister) planned on Friday. She basically said today ‘hey I’m free today and the entire weekend if you want’ so I can feel she’s very much into me.

I just had a date today with a chick of which I planted the seed about 2 years ago. Mamma Mia it was amazing, we made out in the park and were all over eachother. Totally my type. Brown curls, model face, amazing curves. super pleasant as well.

Up next I’ve got bday sex with a chick I’ve been seeing for about 2 months on Sunday.

I feel like I’m in the zone and my chick confidence is skyrocketing atm. I just gotta be careful, I don’t really want my
Friend knowing I’m dating his sister and ****ing other chicks on the side. I might not go through with it after date #1 or just keep sex off for a long time. I’m having second doubts atm, don’t want to risk my friendship with him. It’s tempting to take advantage of the momentum though.

Realthangpoon

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK so we have a date (me with my friend’s sister) planned on Friday. She basically said today ‘hey I’m free today and the entire weekend if you want’ so I can feel she’s very much into me.

I just had a date today with a chick of which I planted the seed about 2 years ago. Mamma Mia it was amazing, we made out in the park and were all over eachother. Totally my type. Brown curls, model face, amazing curves. super pleasant as well.

Up next I’ve got bday sex with a chick I’ve been seeing for about 2 months on Sunday.

I feel like I’m in the zone and my chick confidence is skyrocketing atm. I just gotta be careful, I don’t really want my
Friend knowing I’m dating his sister and ****ing other chicks on the side. I might not go through with it after date #1 or just keep sex off for a long time. I’m having second doubts atm, don’t want to risk my friendship with him. It’s tempting to take advantage of the momentum though.
I’m kinda talking to myself on this thread but here’s an update.

Dropped the main chick I’d been seeing for a few months. She didn’t take it very well and said ‘I just don’t understand what’s wrong with just ****ing me’. Felt like she wanted more and she was draining my time and energy though so I couldn’t do it anymore.

Then I had sex with the curvy babe last week, she’s amazing. hot, super sweet, intelligent.

Also still dating my friend’s sister. We haven’t had sex, I want to take it very slow. It’s a difficult situation. if we have sex, I’m pretty sure she’ll think we’re together. I think I’d also have to drop the curvy babe because It would feel like cheating dating 2 girls at the same time in this case. Tbh I’m already feeling a bit guilty: towards my friend’s sister, because I’m seeing a second girl. But also towards the curvy girl because I like her and I don’t want to give her the feeling that I pumped and dumped.

I know this forum doesn’t believe in purity but my friend’s sister is the purest girl I’ve ever met. We were making out and she said I have soft lips and I asked if other guys have soft lips as well and she said ‘I don’t know, I haven’t kissed that many guys’. She’s a solid 8. hard working, family oriented, caring etc. I think it’s extremely rare to find a girl like this in this age. Real wife material.

Anyone got any advice on this situation?

Last edited:

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this forum doesn’t believe in purity but my friend’s sister is the purest girl I’ve ever met. We were making out and she said I have soft lips and I asked if other guys have soft lips as well and she said ‘I don’t know, I haven’t kissed that many guys’. She’s a solid 8. hard working, family oriented, caring etc. I think it’s extremely rare to find a girl like this in this age. Real wife material.

Anyone got any advice on this situation?
Sounds good to me, i´d give it a shot. Dont worry about the fat lady, she will get over you.

BUT...... unless you have lived with her for at least one year, you have no clue about her being "wife material" or not.
Meaning together under one roof, every day.

That aside, you should erase the words "marriage" and "wife" from your vocabulary.

Realthangpoon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds good to me, i´d give it a shot. Dont worry about the fat lady, she will get over you.

BUT...... unless you have lived with her for at least one year, you have no clue about her being "wife material" or not.
Meaning together under one roof, every day.

That aside, you should erase the words "marriage" and "wife" from your vocabulary.
She’s not fat, she just has big bones.

Jokes aside thanks for the input, you’re probably right about the vocabulary. Somewhere I just want a good wifey, a stable girl that supports me while I build my career/empire. She’s innocent but I can already see she might not always be easy to handle though (hard headed), I’m gonna have to mold her into my frame.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hard-headed = Red flag. Not yellow... Red.

I hate to be the party pooper, but this will very likely change your relationship with your friend forever, especially if/when it goes south with her. It’s just the way it works. Blood is indeed thicker than water.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s innocent but I can already see she might not always be easy to handle though (hard headed), I’m gonna have to mold her into my frame.
Innocence proves nothing!

Hard headed women will try to force their way on you...... "or else"!

Long before my enlightenment i dated a woman with your description for a month. Low notch-count, caring, family type, hard working.
She gave me a hard time from date 2 on. Had to watch what i said or she would be all over asking what i exactly meant discussing for an hour over nothing. It had to go her way or there would be more discussions. And at the end she even wanted to use withrawal of sex as leverage against me if things didnt went her way.

Id say, shiat-test her a few times before you bang her. Check her for compliance. If there is none, be gone.

And keep the woman thats to short for her weight around until your done.

Realthangpoon

Don Juan
Reaction score
So it's been a pretty turbulent month, gonna write some of my (long) thoughts below.

After dropping the main chick I also dropped the curvy model face babe, I just told her I was going for my friend's sister and she was cool with that. Then a while after on a drunk night I banged some chick within 2 hrs of meeting her which I considered a fck-up, to be honest it weighed heavily on my conscience for a while because I was already seeing my friend's sister more. Fortunately I still hadn't had sex with my friend's sister yet (she was almost begging for it by this point). Because she is the farthest thing from a c-carroussel girl I knew s3x would be a milestone, it would mean a relationship. Then a few days later after we had sex I suddenly got an offer to have a 'drink' at this chick's house who ghosted me years ago when we started getting serious. I declined her offer ofcourse, felt really good to have some self-respect. Didn't know what she was even thinking.

Basically I made the conscious decision to drop two women and declined a 3rd to go for my friend's sister. I'm tired of 'spinning plates'. It's really not for everyone, it is not for me. At least not now at this point of my life. It weighs on my conscience and it takes too much of my time and energy. I was waiting for a good chick to come around and she has arrived (or it seems, never know). She initiated the 'what are we' talk and although it is early we are now together, I'm gonna give it a go. I don't have oneitis so I'm confident that my judgement is not clouded. There hasn't been a single red flag in the last 2 months since meeting her (the hard-headedness is also not there + I shiat-tested her). I think this is about the 3rd girl of this calibre that I've met and boy they are rare. She is extremely family and close friends oriented, doesn't care for status, has actual hobbies that don't involve social media, submissive, even says "thank you for the great time" every time we meet, low count (my guess is 2 or 3), etc. Also I got vouched for by 2 or 3 people she trusts besides her brother and that kinda pulled her over the line. So I guess having a good rep really helped that.

Some personal takeaways here. As we go forward I definitely won't rest on my laurels. I'm staying focused on my goals/friends/lifting and I'm not gonna change my life for her, I made sure to make that very clear as well. I'm gonna keep looking for flags. I gotta stay careful to not use her as my emotional tampon, I've got friends and meditation for that. Chicks don't care anyway. I wil leave the site for a while. I learn so much here but there's a lot of negativity/blackpill stuff that I feel are influencing me while I don't want to be. For me the dating world really hasn't been so bad since I took the red pill 5 years ago. I think it's key to just keep learning and be mindful of what you let into your mind because I believe ultimately that is what you become. You attract what you are so if you are better, you attract better.

Last edited: