Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My first party.....

Mr.Who

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just went to my first HS party ,and I had a lot of fun. At first it really sucked there was a group of people that no one knew. After that I took a little drinky-drinky and livened up. I started talking to a few chicks. One of them was this girl i have been attracted to for a really long time ,but I would never talk to her. I finally did and I got some good results. I was bout to get her number ,but one of my friends started talking to her. Should I try to get her number on Monday or what.

bcdefxyz2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
try and get a shor convo going then ask her so you dont seem desperate at all, but if you can, sure..

Mr.Who

Don Juan
Reaction score
The only time I see her is at school and shes always walking to and from class. Do I need to stop her and talk to her or just walk with her and talk to her. And when we get to seperate paths get the #? Thanks in advance.

Abcd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you know she showed interest in you at the party, then the goal now isn't to be as discrete as possible - by asking for her number you are for all intents and purposes admitting that you like her. So running this like a covert operation isn't going to benefit you. Just look for her in the hall, throw your arm around her shoulder and walk a few steps, say hi, and ask whatsup. Then just tell her you'd like her number. If she's interested then she'll give it to you no problem, and you won't have to play little ***** games.